Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zelda on DS any good?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I finished up playing all the Zeldas on 3DS. Are the DS games any good? I found wind waker too easy so I'm wondering if they're at least a step up in difficulty. Also does anyone know a quality mod that replaced the touch screen controls with d pad?

Also does anyone know a quality mod that replaced the touch screen controls with d pad?

You still have to use the touch screen for some stuff though

it's toon link games, you like em or not

Many people plays with sn30 pro and it gives good experience

I remember hating Phantom Hourglass back in the day, and I never finished it despite being a big fan of Wind Waker. There's this annoying dungeon in the game where you have to keep returning to it after every other dungeon you complete, and each time you return you unlock deeper layers of the dungeon. So each time you go there, you have to replay all the other floors that you already completed before, and by the end of the game it gets tedious as fuck

Both are very good in my opinion