Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Zelda Majora's Mask is the ultimate incel game

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
It's a game where an incel who is a reject of society goes insane and goes ER on the entire world and brings a moon crashing down.

Unfortunately your character, Link, is a real Chad and it's your mission to stop him...

Source

Fa696dfa5a0705df skull kid gif tumblr

Tumblr njy47yPDc21qbc2ylo1 500

IhqS3Yr

Never played that game ngl
the only game i really played extensively on a nintendo platform was super smash bros melee
ah , good times
used to play that with my brother when i was still a child and happy

Never played that game ngl
the only game i really played extensively on a nintendo platform was super smash bros melee
ah , good times
used to play that with my brother when i was still a child and happy

You should check out some of the old N64 games. You can run them on an emulator on your PC with HD textures.

what would you recommend ?

Mario 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Zelda Majora's Mask, Goldeneyes 007(ONLY PLAY THIS GAME WITH MKB. THERE'S A HACK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FOR IT), Banjo Kazooie, Conker's bad fur day, Paper mario,.... Etc. I could keep going..

This would be a great avi.

Mario 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Zelda Majora's Mask, Goldeneyes 007(ONLY PLAY THIS GAME WITH MKB. THERE'S A HACK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FOR IT), Banjo Kazooie, Conker's bad fur day, Paper mario,.... Etc. I could keep going..
how much power do i need to run them ?
i only have a shitty netbook with 4 gigs of ram and internal intel graphics chip from 2018 .
Do you think itll work ?

Majora's Mask was a great game IMO. @Fat Link didn't like it though, but to be fair, he's a bigger zelda fan than I am overall

how much power do i need to run them ?
i only have a shitty netbook with 4 gigs of ram and internal intel graphics chip from 2018 .
Do you think itll work ?

yes

do you have a controller?
View attachment 214267
This would be a great avi.

I did have it as my avi but I didn't know if it would be "too much".
Majora's Mask was a great game IMO. @Fat Link didn't like it though, but to be fair, he's a bigger zelda fan than I am overall
I never liked it tbh, it's the onlt 3D Zelda I couldn't get into.

Here is another Zelda blackpill.

Best Zelda game IMO

Unfortunately your character, Link, is a real Chad and it's your mission to stop him...

Sadly not really.

If you notice in the entire series Link basically NEVER gets the girl in the end.

I've heard that this is supposedly some kind of common Japanese trope to structure things this way but its damned frustrating to continue to see in the series moving forward as he SHOULD HAVE KISSED Zelda at the end of OOT but nope.

Nintendo held to their shitty trope at the end of OOT and even in that shitty Skyward Sword despite Zelda and Link's sexual/romantic chemistry probably being the strongest of ALL the games in it and so Nintendo have proven that they themselves are the ultimate cuckold makers of him.

I am grateful they don't have his love interests/potential love interests (Zelda/Malon/Midna/various Zora girls/etc/etc) cucking him at least however.

Interesting tbh

Sadly not really.

If you notice in the entire series Link basically NEVER gets the girl in the end.

I've heard that this is supposedly some kind of common Japanese trope to structure things this way but its damned frustrating to continue to see in the series moving forward as he SHOULD HAVE KISSED Zelda at the end of OOT but nope.

Nintendo held to their shitty trope at the end of OOT and even in that shitty Skyward Sword despite Zelda and Link's sexual/romantic chemistry probably being the strongest of ALL the games in it and so Nintendo have proven that they themselves are the ultimate cuckold makers of him.

I am grateful they don't have his love interests/potential love interests (Zelda/Malon/Midna/various Zora girls/etc/etc) cucking him at least however.
In Adventure of Link it's implied he got with Zelda at the end

blackpill pioneer

Beautiful, isn’t it?
Someone really needs to snatch up this god tier avi.
more like scary

someone who writes in all caps and is angry all the time should have this avi

Can’t remember playing

He didn’t go ER because of being lonely, the mask controlled him. When the mask was gone, he wasn’t evil anymore

See how villains are almost always ugly