Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @zangano1 thinks inceldom is an excuse to be lazy

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
IMG 20200316 024858

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@zangano1 thinks being bullied, ostracised, insulted, treated like shit for no reason is a good enough excuse for having no motivation and feeling depressed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have no motivation

are we entitled TO have motivation?
They'll say that but once we reach a certain level of confidence or motivation we'll get shot down because people hate it when ugly ppl b like that. Know your place.

They'll say that but once we reach a certain level of confidence or motivation we'll get shot down because people hate it when ugly ppl b like that. Know your place.
so how do I win?

I can win by roping

There is always an option to become JBW god in SEA(like in Bangkok). At least 2..3 additional points, maybe you'll even enter chadlite territory. No joking - some foids are mad of white scin, foreigners and have no idea how white male attractiveness is really measured in West. All typical photos/videos with SEA foids comes from bluepilled cucks/SEA noobs hooking up with cheap sluts in red districts - in cities like Bangkok foids are much more attractive and at the same time much less spoiled.

There is always an option to become JBW god in SEA(like in Bangkok). At least 2..3 additional points, maybe you'll even enter chadlite territory. No joking - some foids are mad of white scin, foreigners and have no idea how white male attractiveness is really measured in West. All typical photos/videos with SEA foids comes from bluepilled cucks/SEA noobs hooking up with cheap sluts in red districts - in cities like Bangkok foids are much more attractive and at the same time much less spoiled.
based, I need to try that out.

i feel like shit but still have enough motivation to clean my room a bit and gymcel

Brutal soyboypill, apparently depression doesnt exist