Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Zac Efron mogs his gf Halston Sage

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
GettyImages-487243029-e1580319382210.jpg

She's a higher tier Becky 6.5 with a literal 9/10 who would be a 10 if he were 4 inches taller.

That's the modern sexual market for ya

this is where normoids and soys scream that we can't compare genders and worship chads, when it's so obvious.
in these pics the woman's face always looks "goofy" and with unbalanced, exaggerated features which the male doesn't have.
it's that simple, that's why he's dating down.

fuck knows what his looksmatch is doing, committing suicide by selfie probably.

Imagine giving a shit about celebrities

Eh.. they are pretty close. Both have a good base. I don't think Zac deserves much better.

Thats coz you worship white women and ignore all their flaws. Iam sure you'd even be ok with white landwhale foids. Her face looks fkin wierd and he mogs her hard.

honestly i think it's close to looksmatch, only a slight mog (8>7)

Psst... foids date up, not down. Though considering he's on the shorter side she probably thinks she's settling.

Psst... foids date up, not down. Though considering he's on the shorter side she probably thinks she's settling.

Height is cope. If you have his face, you can get away with being 5 7.

Stop pretending you don't find her attractive. She's fit and cute AF. She's at least a 8.

You obviously don't know anything about looks theory and cephalometry. Her face is structurally well balanced and harmonious along with good forward facial growth. Her skin is also quite good.
View attachment 292375

If you think this girl's face is "weird" you're beyond deluded and stupid. Jesus why are curries so ignorant and stupid! No wonder our country looks like Satan's poop pit.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I was basing it purely on the pic OP posted. Either way, Zac mogs her by 2 points at the least.

This is efrons looksmatch

775017-500w.jpg

Yea he moggs her I mean she’s attractive for sure but effron is a 9 she’s a 7