Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yuri married his fiancee doll Margo November 30, 2020 but rough sex broke her and she got sent to another city for repair

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

Attachments

• 0_PAY-Yuri-Tolochko.jpg
    0_PAY-Yuri-Tolochko.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 40
@Byronic Incellino Thoughts?

@Byronic Incellino Thoughts?

If i had a realistic doll i would 100% hide her in my apartment :feelswhere:
i would buy her clothes, accessories, jewels and stuff, hug her while watching films and lie in the bed

My ego will not survive being discovered with a doll, i can't believe that guy did an actual doll marriage in pubblic :giga:

CLAIRE-SEXY-TPE-LOVE-DOLL-MIN16.jpg

"rough sex broke her"
Wtf, what did he do? realistic premium sex dolls should be handled gently :feelsjuice:
if you want to fuck some plastic buy a chinese fleshlight

If i had a realistic doll i would 100% hide her in my apartment :feelswhere:
i would buy her clothes, accessories, jewels and stuff, hug her while watching films and lie in the bed

My ego will not survive being discovered with a doll, i can't believe that guy did an actual doll marriage in pubblic :giga:

CLAIRE-SEXY-TPE-LOVE-DOLL-MIN16.jpg

Wtf, what did he do? realistic premium sex dolls should be handled gently :feelsjuice:
if you want to fuck some plastic buy a chinese fleshlight
well there was an engagement period of 1 year then the 8months delay because of the pandemic.
there are hundreds and thousands of pictures to prove this.

he also paid for plastic surgery for her, spend thousands on clothes and jewelry, wine and dine her and take her on exotic trips, and a real diamond ring before she agreed to the marriage, and the video went viral.
Love is love , who are we to meddle and criticize other people beeziness?

its evil to label Margo as a sex doll, Yuri clearly see her as more than that,
a true object of desire and affection and have more soul and personality than most foids nowaday.

Attachments

• c66173f485786dc312780017e8dfd30d5753365d-16x9-x0y2w1280h720.jpg
    c66173f485786dc312780017e8dfd30d5753365d-16x9-x0y2w1280h720.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
low inhib god to marry a doll in public. i can never get a doll because my parents will discover it after i rope

Too bad those dolls are too expensive