Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Yunno what? I think i'm done.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
So I had to go to work today in rainy ass weather, which is 5 miles away from my home, then it turns out I got there an hour late because they changed my schedule without me knowing, so I had to work overtime to make up for it, until around 3AM, and some Mexican dude and his GF, and his business he runs came to work because he was hired by HR or some shit, and gave us all free tacos, and they made me and several others, including people with much higher positions than me take massive burning shits, NGL tho I went back for seconds even tho it was pretty fucked because damn that shit was good NGL, then when I finally get home at 3AM, I take off my left sock because one of my toes feel weird and i'm pretty sure ded srs its gonna fall off JFL, then I realize I have to be up in less than 6 hours to prepare for work again tomorrow, where i'll have to bike there probably in the rain again which takes 45 minutes on bike to get there, but hopefully it wont rain, and then i'll be there for another 8 hours, then I have to work 6 more days after that, full 8 hour days.

Yunno what, I think i'm done.

Last edited:
Can you save for a car OP? That'll make the job a bit less painful.

It's over for wagecuckcels

It's over OP, this is no way to live life. Even mugging people would be better than this shit.

It's over OP, this is no way to live life. Even mugging people would be better than this shit.
I need the money to ascend.

Over for you buddy boyo ded srs embrace the rope

wagie wagie back to cagie

wow you have to be losing weight biking and shitting it out. will or do you want to lift weights to get muscle?

Try to get a security job if you can. Tehy don't do shit. When I used to work in factories and warehouses I'd look on them with envy even though they only made minimum wage. Overnight security guard job is even better, just sit in a chair and read books or do whatever, depending on the place. One factory/warehouse I worked at was extremely strict with the factory workers, but security guards had it easy while they watched us like hawks, the security guards treated us like shit too as if they were big boss men even though they were making minimum wage. So yeah, if I had a choice for deadend low pay job, that would be it.
security guard is woke job. Easy as fuck and can browse .co while doing it. it's very good for trucels and NEETs

If your toes hurt check if you don’t have ingrown nail.

I hope I don't die

i think OP might be asian he likes bikes

thugmaxx for the life of you op