Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yugoslavia has fallen

1725909721603h

Gotovo cijeli svijet je pao ne samo Jugoslavija. Degeneracije je posvuda

Ma je kurac, zivotni cilj svih klinca 14-20 je opijat se i drogirat za vikend. Bili oni navijači i huligani, ženske u klubovima, cigani, obicni normiji. Svi su isti.

Yknow now that I think about it, the only reason boomers dicksuck yugoslavia was because they were young back then, didnt have to pay taxes and they had free time so they fucked beckies and had fun
I've listened to my grandma and mom tell me stories and it seems like everyone was poor as shit back in the day, 70s yugoslavia was like modern nigeria

Yknow now that I think about it, the only reason boomers dicksuck yugoslavia was because they were young back then, didnt have to pay taxes and they had free time so they fucked beckies and had fun
I've listened to my grandma and mom tell me stories and it seems like everyone was poor as shit back in the day, 70s yugoslavia was like modern nigeria
It was. Id still rather live back then than today.
There was less western propaganda and globohomo influence despite the state being communist (jfl).

Id still rather live back then than today.
only for the pussy though
Im not a big fan of not having running water, also most yugo cars are unsafe shitboxes but whatever i wouldnt care about dying
There was less western propaganda and globohomo influence despite the state being communist (jfl).
that dont mean shit when youre a rural yugoslav farmer waiting for the harvest season while the milicija takes away your washing machine cause you couldnt pay taxes

only for the pussy though
Im not a big fan of not having running water, also most yugo cars are unsafe shitboxes but whatever i wouldnt care about dying

that dont mean shit when youre a rural yugoslav farmer waiting for the harvest season while the milicija takes away your washing machine cause you couldnt pay taxes
Im a dirty man, even today i only wash when its school.
I wouldnt mind having shit cars either.

I wouldve had a chance to date my looksmatch back then + there was way less hostility/retards everywhere.

zivotni cilj svih klinca 14-20 je opijat se i drogirat za vikend. Bili oni navijači i huligani, ženske u klubovima, cigani, obicni normiji. Svi su isti.
To je istina, rijetki su oni koji nisu takvi. Kad pogledaš, većina normija su krdo ovaca s ispranim mozgovima, oni su doslovno NPCjevi

Def some good modern out there, but I agree 80/90's mogs
It was. Id still rather live back then than today.
Only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites. Unite under Russia to create a Pan-Slavic state already :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: :feelsUgh:

SAMO PIJAN MOGU DA PREBOLIIIIM

u mom oku Samo hlad u mom oku Samo stud inje i prašina (surely spelled something wrong)

Only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites. Unite under Russia to create a Pan-Slavic state already :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: :feelsUgh:
Rakesh, dicksucking Slavs & trying to create a crabs in the bucket won't make you any less of a shitskin

there was way less hostility/retards everywhere.
Did you watch Noćna mora :feelsEhh: shiet I might make a thread about that show, its literally just schizo oldcels arguing

Rakesh, dicksucking Slavs & trying to create a crabs in the bucket won't make you any less of a shitskin
I see you are still mad at him from yesterday :feelskek:

Nah. 90s was downfall bc there was war, no one made music. 70s and 80s
Slazem se, 90tih narodna ona najgora turbofolk i saljive pesme i plagijati su preuzeli. 00s su bile malo bolje sto se tice popa, pogotovo u Hrvatskoj. Cak je i narodna muzika bila bolja 80tih i ranije, bosanske sevdalinke bar imaju nesto duse, sa pojavom Zama i Granda sve najgore isplivalo.

Slazem se, 90tih narodna ona najgora turbofolk i saljive pesme i plagijati su preuzeli. 00s su bile malo bolje sto se tice popa, pogotovo u Hrvatskoj. Cak je i narodna muzika bila bolja 80tih i ranije, bosanske sevdalinke bar imaju nesto duse, sa pojavom Zama i Granda sve najgore isplivalo.
Ovo 2017+ je smece najvece

Slobina milicija bi ispendrecila nekog zato sto je stajao krivo.

Slobina milicija bi ispendrecila nekog zato sto je stajao krivo.
Nisam takve price slusao.
Kad se starci okupe (50+) ne prica se o losim stvarima o jugoslavijo osim rata, kako su auti bili bez klime i kako nisu imali internet i mobitele.

Nisam takve price slusao.
Kad se starci okupe (50+) ne prica se o losim stvarima o jugoslavijo osim rata, kako su auti bili bez klime i kako nisu imali internet i mobitele.
Ljudi imaju obicaj da se secaju samo dobrih stvari. Sa policijom i vlascu nisi smeo da se zezas. Ako bi te optuzili za nesto ili ako bi naljutio nekog glavonju, odvela bi te policija i tukla dok ne priznas, bio kriv ili ne.