Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (YUGE LIFE FUEL) Maj. Gen. Sadness' debriefing on CuckTears brigade!

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Colonel Ted Bundy: Sadness, Major General of the 69th incels.is battalion, speaks!

*walks on stage shakes Bundy's hand, salutes, and approaches mic*

*holds for applause and REEEEE screeches*

My fellow incels,

Yesterday, at the behests of President Pepe, Secretary BO2cel, and General Big Man Tyrone, I, with a force of 6 gorillion troopcels, launched a surprise attack on a major CuckTears thread by a Stacy…

*holds for boos and hisses*

…a Stacy who goes by the name of Stratosphere18. Her thread consisted of a fabricated story of being "groped by some neckbeard". The thread's sole existential purpose was to degrade you fellow incels. Remembering several lone-wolf attacks against our website, and full-on invasions of our retarded allies, /r/Braincels, our recruits took on a brave mission across enemy lines, and launched several waves of successful attacks against this cancerous thread. A day-long battle ensued, with our brave warriors fighting angry landwhales, fedorable white knights, and incompetent mods. Unfortunately, we took some fatalities from banning and post deletion, and injuries by downvotes. However, it is with great honor that I announce that the degenerate Stratosphere has DELETED her thread, hereby surrendering the battle and handing us the victory!

*holds for loud cheers, whistles, and REEEEEEEEE screeches*

The thread has fallen, despite vast enemy insurgency. But we all know that this war is far from over. Several more brigades against this ruthless enemy will follow, and several more victories shall ensue!

*crowd goes into a frenzy*

(Shouting): Incels! What is your professions?

*slaughter and murder shouts* *autistic screeching* *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Uhh, is this supposed to be a declaration of ER?
If so, uh-oh.

Can somebody do a tl;dr without the role playing? I stopped reading after 'battalion'.

This is the most autistic thread I've ever seen.

Is there some backup of the deleted thread? Would be cool to know wtf this was even about.

you would know as well as I @Eternaldarkness

Let’s celebrate with vanilla latte

Wtf is this?
Uhh, is this supposed to be a declaration of ER?
If so, uh-oh.
Can somebody do a tl;dr without the role playing? I stopped reading after 'battalion'.
Is there some backup of the deleted thread? Would be cool to know wtf this was even about.

Basically some sket wrote a thread on cucktears saying a neckbeard touched her back on the train or something. This rightfully angered a shit ton of incels who went over to cucktears and posting shit defending incels. Just because he touched her back and he was ugly she called the police or her dad or something. She then deleted the thread.

Tbh this is more lifefuel for the way you put it than the actual story. Gave me a little deformed smile.:feelshaha::feelsokman:

Basically some sket wrote a thread on cucktears saying a neckbeard touched her back on the train or something. This rightfully angered a shit ton of incels who went over to cucktears and posting shit defending incels. Just because he touched her back and he was ugly she called the police or her dad or something. She then deleted the thread.
Thanks. Seems like a very minor victory but that's the best incels can expect.

N86dfacp12811

Me, @Mongolianwizard, @manlet cUnt, @Virginp0wers, @Sadness, @San Salvador, and a few others were a part of it I think. That was awesome, I remember losing it laughing at some of the posts and I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Thanks bros. We had a victory with this. :feelskek:

CuckTears1
CuckTears2
CuckTears3
CuckTears4
CuckTears5

Last edited:
Let's not complement cucktears by calling them Stacie's. We all know they're blue haired bulldike subhumans

I deny my involvement for my own safety ;)

Last edited:
i got hit in the temple by a still packaged nintendo switch and thus permabanned in that skirmish. i martyred myself for you brothers and im honoured to have fought by your side. pvt. Alek would be proud

Me, @Mongolianwizard, @manlet cUnt, @Virginp0wers, @Sadness, @San Salvador, and a few others were a part of it I think. That was awesome, I remember losing it laughing at some of the posts and I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Thanks bros. We had a victory with this. :feelskek:

View attachment 57426

that second one was me kekk

Well done, I doubt she was a Stacy though

>14
>job
>medieval fair
>working with college students
>14
>highschool student
BITCH 14 YEAR OLDS IS FRESHMAN AND NO 14 YEAR OLD IS IN WORK CUNT DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back