Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You've all noticed women respecting you more since this epidemic, yeah?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Crisis

Being potentially contagious now has foids steering clear of me instead of just pretending I don't exist. At least they're reacting in some way. Sometimes I cough just to freak people out.

Foids will do anything to survive and get Chad's cock, theyll even listen to a subhuman piece of trash if it means it can lead them to suck Chad's cock at the end of the day

I had one walk on the road to avoid me today when I was walking to the bank, its hilarious.

Foids will do anything to survive and get Chad's cock, theyll even listen to a subhuman piece of trash if it means it can lead them to suck Chad's cock at the end of the day

this

No, I haven't noticed anything different. I'm still not chad.

Not only not towards me, but not towards anyone. Not everything has to be the genesis of some new groundbreaking theory about sexual dynamics. Everybody's looking to be Redpill/Blackpill Einstein or something.

I don't go outside

Cunts reacted to me like I had coronavirus long before anyone knew what coronavirus even was.

View attachment 229961

Being potentially contagious now has foids steering clear of me instead of just pretending I don't exist. At least they're reacting in some way. Sometimes I cough just to freak people out.
I sleep with air coonditioner and when I wake up always start to sneeze, which I use to go buy and scare people of.

Maybe normies in the 6-7 range are feeling this. I don't know. He did say a slight shift. I still get no respect.

Nah.

They're still the same mean spirited, arrogant, stand offish, bitch shields utilizing cunts that they've always been.

Its just amped up a bit more due to their fear and panic due to all the "viral" (heh) hysteria the Jew's have used their mass media control to drum up.

I haven't noticed this on the few occasions I go out to run or shop. In fact, since everyone is trying to dodge contact, females are avoiding me more than usual

Nah.

They're still the same mean spirited, arrogant, stand offish, bitch shields utilizing cunts that they've always been.

Its just amped up a bit more due to their fear and panic due to all the "viral" (heh) hysteria the Jew's have used their mass media control to drum up.
Yeah...

In fact they are worse now!

Being avoided is nothing new to me. I doubt it's because of Bat Soup Virus though.

They're just opening onlyfans accounts and taking advantage of cucks

Lol, no. This article is a big cope...

Is the same tbh

View attachment 229961

Agreed, though tbh, nothing has changed for me.

Please, Corona Chan, make the situation even worse

I wageslave and haven't noticed anything different. Feels like a cope for nice guy soys to think they'll have a chance with 20% unemployment. Betabux is not a thing anymore.

Actually yes, because I wear a mask + my regular glasses and they pretty much can't see my face

Cope.

Women treat people like shit.

Ricecels are going to become the scapegoat as the virus situation gets worse.

I don’t go out so I don’t know. I very much doubt women would start treating me better though.

I wouldn’t know. I don’t go outside. Not because of the virus or anything.. I just never go outside other than to get fast food at a drive thru.

this virus only made foids more eager to support putting ugly males in camps to prevent the spread of the virus

things would only revert to a state of normalcy if an emp hit us and the entire internet was destroyed

I sleep with air coonditioner and when I wake up always start to sneeze,

Lol, I am not the only one.
I wouldn’t know. I don’t go outside. Not because of the virus or anything.. I just never go outside other than to get fast food at a drive thru.
Not good for your T and your mind. The fast food.

I haven't noticed anything different. Women used to practice social distancing with me before the pandemic. The only difference is that now it's done by law.

Not even a little bit. Without going to college, I no longer interact with any foids.

I wouldnt know if they have had a slight change in respect. I havent went outside recently snd i dont talk to women in real life or online so i wouldnt know

Not even a little bit. Without going to college, I no longer interact with any foids.
same here
also cope if anyone thinks foids will ever change their behaviour towards ugly men

I sleep with air coonditioner and when I wake up always start to sneeze, which I use to go buy and scare people of.
You're going to get stabbed by a nigger.

same here
also cope if anyone thinks foids will ever change their behaviour towards ugly men
Foids react badly just looking at me in public, so I doubt there's hope for change