Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youtube's Trending Page Is SUPER SOY

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
Wtf, happened to masculinity? Zoomer culture is ultra :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Is this really what little soylent boys are watching or is the trending page exclusively for roasties and gays?

James-Charles-Threatened-By-Uber-Driver-Promo.jpg

Jeffree-Star-Makeup-Palette-Controversy-Promo.jpg

l5wgt5ie7u.jpg

:feelstrash::feelstrash:

yeah don't bother

No problem with the band , Just guys doing everything they can to get pussy and money. But the other youtubers :feelsugh: :feelsugh:

I don't know about the top two, but I imagine the bottom group is a k-pop band which is all the rage now. What if society is just getting more degenerate?
It is getting more degenerate for sure, it's definitely being pushed by design to weaken nationalism/patriarchal societies that rely on masculinity.
No problem with the band , Just guys doing everything they can to get pussy and money. But the other youtubers :feelsugh: :feelsugh:
Boybands are an embarrassment imo, absolute soylent overload.

Boybands are an embarrassment imo, absolute soylent overload.
Soyboys don’t have prime jbs throwing themselves at them. I was always very honest with myself when it comes to boy bands , I’m envious because I lack their looks and of course “talent” and I want the kind of attention they get

Soyboys don’t have prime jbs throwing themselves at them. I was always very honest with myself when it comes to boy bands , I’m envious because I lack their looks and of course “talent” and I want the kind of attention they get
I would never want to sing and dance to gay ass love songs written by managers who created my entire career. That shit is to gay imo, obviously they are good looking and get laid, still gay though. Utlra low IQ music that appeals to women's basic primitive brains, ie. fuck me romantic twink :chad:

It's not my thing, i'm too NT masculine to even imagine performing in a boy band and I think 95% of men are as well, although i'm not sure about Zoomies?

I would never want to sing and dance to gay ass love songs written by managers who created my entire career. That shit is to gay imo, obviously they are good looking and get laid, still gay though. Utlra low IQ music that appeals to women's basic primitive brains, ie. fuck me romantic twink :chad:

It's not my thing, i'm too NT masculine to even imagine performing in a boy band and I think 95% of men are as well, although i'm not sure about Zoomies?
Infinitely better than inceldom. Sounds like a cope , You’re forgetting the millions of dollars. Like seriously that life is just too good , i don’t think you understand that , Worshipped by an entire generation of girls , All the jb pussy imaginable , Dating models , Only to sing for a few years to appease a certain audience and then quit when you get bored and want to try something else like Zayn for example

Infinitely better than inceldom. Sounds like a cope , You’re forgetting the millions of dollars. Like seriously that life is just too good , i don’t think you understand that , Worshipped by an entire generation of girls , All the jb pussy imaginable , Dating models , Only to sing for a few years to appease a certain audience and then quit when you get bored and want to try something else like Zayn for example
Even if the opportunity to be in a boy band was in place for me back in the day I would have refused. I'm a high T sportscel, who is into metal, unless I was forced into singing/dancing like a little douche, I couldn't do it.

I don't disagree that their lives are infinitely better than ours, I just don't have the brain to be a soylent fairy performer.

Even if the opportunity to be in a boy band was in place for me back in the day I would have refused. I'm a high T sportscel, who is into metal, unless I was forced into singing/dancing like a little douche, I couldn't do it.

I don't disagree that their lives are infinitely better than ours, I just don't have the brain to be a soylent fairy performer.
Well that's ok. Assuming that i had the looks to pull it off , I would do it tbh without a second thought.

Youth = attractiveness. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow

It'a mostly 13 year old girls watching that shit. But yeah there's alot of soyboys too.

A lot of people cope on here with masculinity
Fair enough, this forum is largely low T though, hence the anime avatars. I am naturally masculine, playing sports or watching combat sports are my favorite cope tbh. It's not by choice, it's just in my dna.

I never got the BTS craze. Its just kpop boy band. Big deal

Someone explain?

I never got the BTS craze. Its just kpop boy band. Big deal

Someone explain?
They're terrible just like The New Kids On The Block, Backstreet Boys, NSync, One Direction etc. They appeal to teenage and tween girls, the easiest lowest IQ audience to win over.

I'm guessing some Asian men support them simply because they are Asian, thus are blinded to how terrible they actually are.

Last edited:
the youtube recommended is purely controlled by the algorithm

Youtube is becoming a pedastal for poofter to promote the soy shit.

the youtube recommended is purely controlled by the algorithm
Lol, I said 'trending' bruh, my recommend is full of sports, documentaries, jre and blackpill material

Lol, I said 'trending' bruh, my recommend is full of sports, documentaries, jre and blackpill material
trending is also full of bots, but my recommended gives me things I don't even watch or from channels im not subscribed to

Or maybe they are (((recommended)))

Youtube is becoming a pedastal for poofter to promote the soy shit.
'Becoming'? it has been that for a while, it seems. The next generation coming up now is gonna be interesting as fuck lol.
trending is also full of bots, but my recommended gives me things I don't even watch or from channels im not subscribed to
I do get a couple of lower viewed sports videos on the trending page that seem directed towards me, otherwise it's pretty much all soy lattes.

Jewtube became a soylent filled platform a long ago.
Doesn't take out the fact that those ppl in your OP arr next lvl faggots

Most youtube watchers are teens and teen foids like that prettyboy kpop bullshit

And what did you expect?