Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Youtubers

weebgarbageman

weebgarbageman

dumpass
-
Why do they like to make fun of incels while pretending that they want to help us out. “Stop being such a shitty person and you’ll get a girl!” “Take shower for once in your life, loser!” The same insults are thrown at us every time. Also, why is attacking our personal hygiene such a common insult? Just because I’m ugly as sin doesn’t mean I stink like shit, fucking moron. It makes me not want to post too much because I would hate to end up on their idiotic subreddit or be subjected to some fag telling me I just need to get a haircut and start “respecting women”. We don’t owe females anything because they don’t think of us as human beings, we are less than scum to them already because of how our faces look regardless of our thoughts and opinions.

If you are ugly and have a shitty skin, you LOOK like you stink. Normies are too low iq to investigate and just assume shit.

Because they're lying scum