Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YouTubers you hate?

smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
★★★
i wish YouTube ignore channel function actually worked

-ugly troon rants about game he hate, just make videos about other shit games you like.

-insert any unboxing channels

-liked his vids about deck boxes, sleeves and similar

-any big media house channel, they all suck

-all the clones aswell, hate the non stop spam

what channels do you hate?

Moistcritikal god that dude is annoying

This youtuber named beluga. He is so fucking cringey and I don't get how people genuinely find him funny

Happy console gamer
Philip de faggo

Basically I hate all fakes and phony fucks.

Moistcritikal , 5'4 dude that refuses to acknowledge heightism even tho he suffered from it his whole life

Any feminist youtubers.

I hate most youtubers, actually. They have an easy job. It's not even a real job, they're just messing around with playing games, talking about random shit and making money :feelsseriously:

Moistcritikal , 5'4 dude that refuses to acknowledge heightism even tho he suffered from it his whole life
i still dont understand how he got big on that site, seems he has the most plain boring content on the platform

i still dont understand how he got big on that site, seems he has the most plain boring content on the platform
lazy formulaic commentary content. All he has to do is wait for some event or news to happen then comentate on it for easy views and money