Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youtubers casually mentioning their girlfriends

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Happened 3 times in the last 2 days.

"My girlfriend gave me this thing..."
"This was just like when me and my girlfriend..." etc

It is starting to piss me off. You can tell they just want to basically brag about it. And these videos are about nerdy shit and not even close to being about this sort of shit.

Last edited:
He will eventually get cucked.

Ummm it’s for context bro. Chill out you literal incel

Let's hope so.
He will, literally all youtubers did. From JSE to Markiplier to Kwebblekop. Only youtuber who didnt get cucked was Pewdiepie because he got decent height, face, nordic and is the most popular youtuber.

HAHAHHA it fucking happened again
He will, literally all youtubers did. From JSE to Markiplier to Kwebblekop. Only youtuber who didnt get cucked was Pewdiepie because he got decent height, face, nordic and is the most popular youtuber.
Pewds can't be status-mogged.

Sorry, couldn't reply earlier because I was making dinner with my gf.

Normies are always humblebragging. That is why I like this site so much, it's a safe space and I can pretend all those lucky people don't exist

Ya pisses me off too, my gf agrees. She’s sitting right beside me btw. She was talking to her friend who used to be my gf about this very subject. So funny how my ex-gf’s friend is now my current gf :feelsahh:. Did I mention that I have a gf? :feelsahh:

Happened 3 times in the last 2 days.

"My girlfriend gave me this thing..."
"This was just like when me and my girlfriend..." etc

It is starting to piss me off. You can tell they just want to basically brag about it. And these videos are about nerdy shit and not even close to being about this sort of shit.
ITS BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF

they love bragging because theyh think their silver spoon privileged life actually means something

Ya pisses me off too, my gf agrees. She’s sitting right beside me btw. She was talking to her friend who used to be my gf about this very subject. So funny how my ex-gf’s friend is now my current gf :feelsahh:. Did I mention that I have a gf? :feelsahh:
My gf agrees ded srs

Normies are always humblebragging. That is why I like this site so much, it's a safe space and I can pretend all those lucky people don't exist
But they're here also

Pewds didn't get cucked because he wasn't afraid to utter the nigger word. The truth about it is that it is the ultimate cuck repellant.
That's why the Jews don't want you to say it.
:feelshmm:

People in general, and especially males constantly have to prove their social and sexual worth, otherwise, they tend to be looked down upon. This is why all the humblebragging, casual mentioning of spouses, sexual partners, etc.

It's a mog or be mogged world.