Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill YouTubers are the most pathetic cucks

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
On TikTok you basically only blow up if you're attractive from what I've seen. Think of it as more of a reflection of irl,meanwhile most successful YouTubers become successful from constantly grinding and putting out content. Now you might think that makes them inherently more respectable but think about it for a moment. YouTube pays like shit when it comes to monetization. Your average person could not survive very well off YouTube, so when you see a YouTuber who's successful you know they've their own life shittier for a bite of internet fame and clout. That's all YouTube is, losers trying to get famous.

These days since most YouTubers are talentless they get big off discussing drama or grifting. These people grind and grind, just in the mad hope that someone who heard their voice dropping the most vanilla take on a popular bit of social media news will like them. In the end though what's actually going to happen is their channels numbers will die down and they'll be poor and miserable without any fame to save them. It's brutal.

jewtubers get paid a fortune
Only the ones over a million subscribers make shit, and even at a million subscribers they could lose it all if they don't grind. You gotta have charm to get donations from pay pigs as well. Look as Dark Side Phil if you wanna see what's going to happen to the average "Jewtuber."

the ones with 1M+ subscribers make still make a fortune plus they get paid with their retarded in-video advertisements which should be banned especially when people already pay for premium to skip ads. I wish they suffered greatly but sadly they dont.
Some of them do suffer as they start to lose views. YouTube fame doesn't last forever. Especially if you're riding a trend.

influencers or whatever they want to call themselves to cope promote everything the Jew pushes

Untitled-design-2023-01-03T083630.073.png

materialism is a nigger trait