Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Youtuber with 416k subs explains why he is still virgin.

>Age: 19 years old

Is this supposed to make me feel better?

I didn't want the full vid, but he's spot on about Tik Tok at 1:34. Soon governments will be looking for excuses just to ban things like Tinder, Only Fans, and TikTok which are ruinous to a healthy view of sex in society. Luckily the administration can pass the TikTok ban off for political reasons.
:soy: :soy: :soy: By choice.
I wonder if he's popular enough to statusmax

He's decent looking fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck its over its over its over its over its over

Ngl if he got a haircuit and worked out he would mog the shit out of everyone

Would kill all the curries on earth for his hair and pheno

there has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks

He looks okay, if he can't slay it's not because of his looks.

Lmao he claims 1 year nofap

This guy is trolling everyone get the fuck out of here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAMSMQb1n8o

tenor.gif

No no fap for your face.

He's decent looking fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck its over its over its over its over its over
You only stratched the surface of how over it is.

I didn't want the full vid, but he's spot on about Tik Tok at 1:34. Soon governments will be looking for excuses just to ban things like Tinder, Only Fans, and TikTok which are ruinous to a healthy view of sex in society. Luckily the administration can pass the TikTok ban off for political reasons.

Based if they ban this shit

Lmao he claims 1 year nofap

This guy is trolling everyone get the fuck out of here

dead serious, anyone who under 25 who claims more than 1 month nofap is bullshit.

I'm someone who genuinely tried it, and while I think it helped, your body produces so much semen from years of masturbation and just natural processes that it irritates you if you don't release it.

Saint Benedict had an experience when he was younger that he saw a woman and was so turned on he stripped himself of his clothes and rolled around in a bramble bush because it was easier than dealing with that lustful feeling.

I went through shit like that, it happens; one night I took three ice cold showers and was crying because of how much it irritated me, only to not have a nocturnal emission (like what in the actual fuck body)

Every single nofapper I've been able to be genuine with, they all confess at some point that they haven't actually nofapped more than a month, with the most being like three months and that's it.

one thing I have going for me with men (women lol no) is that I can really give off the impression of being genuine and some people like that and can trust me.

The government absolutely needs to ban OnlyFans and Tinder. It is absolutely ruining both men and women.

Last edited:
I would welcome these bans tbh

Holes were never meant to have this kind of freedom

The longer this goes on, the more damaged younger generations will be when they see they're middle school onitises and foid classmates get passed around like a joint by their chad peers and laughing at all of the normie tier guys who picks up the tab on their leftovers.

Hes Chaddam hes probs actual volcel.

JFL at this stopped watching after he said "by choice" this dude moggs me into oblivion and I would love to swap bodies with this high tier normie

dead serious, anyone who under 25 who claims more than 1 month nofap is bullshit.

I'm someone who genuinely tried it, and while I think it helped, your body produces so much semen from years of masturbation and just natural processes that it irritates you if you don't release it.

Saint Benedict had an experience when he was younger that he saw a woman and was so turned on he stripped himself of his clothes and rolled around in a bramble bush because it was easier than dealing with that lustful feeling.

I went through shit like that, it happens; one night I took three ice cold showers and was crying because of how much it irritated me, only to not have a nocturnal emission (like what in the actual fuck body)

Every single nofapper I've been able to be genuine with, they all confess at some point that they haven't actually nofapped more than a month, with the most being like three months and that's it.

one thing I have going for me with men (women lol no) is that I can really give off the impression of being genuine and some people like that and can trust me.

The government absolutely needs to ban OnlyFans and Tinder. It is absolutely ruining both men and women.
How do people stay focussed while NoFap? That's the main reason I haven't even tried it.

How do people stay focussed while NoFap? That's the main reason I haven't even tried it.
it might actually increase focus because i would go work out or go on a walk to get my mind off of it
i also forced myself away from provocative distraction media and would pray regularly instead

i was still in college so had a lot of free time

Last edited:
i wanna get this guy's hairstyle

Decent looking guy. Never began for sub 8s.

>Age: 19 years old

Is this supposed to make me feel better?

He's really 19?
Damn, I didn't know at my age being a virgin was so incredibly rare that people make videos on it.

dude said he hasn't been invited to any bonfires or things like that in nature

Over.

100% LARP. He just wants more views

Soon governments will be looking for excuses just to ban things like Tinder, Only Fans, and TikTok which are ruinous to a healthy view of sex in society.

I don't think so.

It seems to me that governments are totally fine with people being promiscuous, or rather they don't have any cohesive policy in that regard, they just want to appease sex-havers because sex-havers represent a tremendous voting power.

Last edited:
He's really 19?
Damn, I didn't know at my age being a virgin was so incredibly rare that people make videos on it.

Its incredibly rare

Most people lose it in their teens

In early 20s youre already approaching something like only 3% of males and 1.5% of females remain virgins

He did it for the views.

Mogs me face wise
How tall is he? Appears to be a manlet

:soy: :soy: :soy: By choice.
Are you encouraging mindless, hedonistic degeneracy? He should be commended for trying not to be an animal because he could easily fuck a foid and you know it.