Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youtuber with 200k subs cries about being friendless

No jewtube subs for your genes

Normies make videos like this all the time to divert attention away from truecels with no views.

>two million views
>got a ad so it's monetized
That's why.

Also that vid was uploaded over a year ago so it's possible that he had less than 100k subs and this was the video that blew him up.

Oh nvm he has the 100k play botton in the background

Last edited:
Friends are useless anyway

Attention seeking normfag, mogs me facially that's for sure

Boo hoo why would you want to be friends with men anyway as grown man yourself. I have no interest in making male friends in my 20s I just want a family

Fuck this nigga deep

Boo hoo why would you want to be friends with men anyway as grown man yourself. I have no interest in making male friends in my 20s I just want a family
I'm kind of the same tbh, I just want a girlfriend I can settle down with and live a boring life not a bunch of friends who I have to pretend to enjoy getting drunk around. This isn't unreasonable either, many people live happily like this.

I feel for him, unfortunately many men like him have no friends and I'd love to be there for them. No man deserves to be alone. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Except for the men who bullied me, fuck them. If I ever get the opportunity I'd end them... In Minecraft.

Subscriber count doesn't equal real world success. Plenty of losers out there, you can easily find 200,000 nerds on YouTube

No man deserves to be alone.
Me, right now... suffering from a mental breakdown:

I'm trapped in my own bedroom: my very own mental asylum, with no chance to escape.

Imagine thinking 200k subscribers is an impressive feat that correlates to irl status

imagine calling yourself a man and crying on camera like that