Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youtuber The Last Natural makes a video regarding Lookmaxxing. Opinions on this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

He gives pretty good fitness advice. To be honest I dont know what to say about the video he made.

He is a chad poking fun at mewing and other shit because he doesnt have to do it.

Opinions?

Are normies already stealing incel terminology? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i don't get it, if he's a gymfag he's a looksmaxxer? why make fun of himself?

Been happening for a long time.
It's over then. I'm just waiting the day when PewDiePie says "It's over for Xcels.". Someone on this forum already predicted that normies will steal our terminology but completely reject the blackpill. I didn't expect it would happen so soon...

mewing is a meme and deserves to be ridiculed

Please do not give views to this fucker.

Mewing is so fucking old lmfao. Incels already knew about this shit 4 years ago. The only reason it got popular with incels is because Mike Mew made a response video to an incel forum. Most incels didn't even think it would make that much of a difference. The stance was that you might as well do it just in case anything happens.

Yeah bro it's all subjective. No bro believe me. Not everyone would say the guy on the right is better looking.
th
Sean-OPry-400x600.jpg

Babies prefer attractive faces.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016363839890011X
In both, pairings of attractive and unattractive female faces (as judged by adult raters) were shown to newborn infants (in the age range 14–151 hours from birth), and in both the infants looked longer at the attractive faces.
Beauty is objective.