Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

youtuber recommend got exposed as grifter

i forgot but someone recommend him on this forum for youtuber to watch but any he got exposed

Not surprised. I only watched like two-three videos from him and he seemed like he was playing a characerature of "right wing gamer chud who hates dei and woke libtard shit" than someone genuinely sharing their thoughts. He made a video comparing old games and new games to show how masculine and cool older games where and he picked a bunch of random ass "comfy" animal crossing/stardew valley esc indie games no one has heard of to show how gay and boring new games are. That just proved to me he was a clown looking for views.

Last edited:
Not surprised. I only watched like two-three videos from him and he seemed like he was playing a characerature of "right wing gamer chud who hates dei and woke libtard shit" than someone genuinely sharing their thoughts. He made a video comparing old games and new games to show how masculine and cool older games where and he picked a bunch of random ass "comfy" animal crossing/stardew valley esc indie games no one has heard of to show how gay and boring new games are. That just proved to me he was a clown looking for views.
He also called RDR2 as masculine game JFL while in reality it's a white guilt and feminist propaganda soap opera that has nothing to do with masculinity or how good old games were. He always seemed to be really fake with surface level criticism, it was only matter of time that he would reveal himself again to the public. He did everything for clicks and ad revenue while sitting on the black dildo screaming for more attention so he could donate to the BLM to fund their mansions, that's how commies operate.

Last edited:
one of the reason he get views is his voice

one of the reason he get views is his voice
voicepill strikes again nobody would watch videos with my voice playing i sound like low t drunk homeless russian

voicepill strikes again nobody would watch videos with my voice playing i sound like low t drunk homeless russian
if there was some good voice changer that anyone can use for free i would probably make some videos on various topics with deep manly voice

Okay which one you guys recommend him

I knew from the second or third video tbh. I could see he kept repeating the same points that 4chan has been saying since 2014 at least (videogames nowadays are gay, Christian religion is based, feminism ruined gaming, etc.) just to get subs.

even the most tame of "right wingers" are getting exposed

This "gamertron" is a wagie with a faggy lisp voice that gets like 30k monthly views.

I knew it all along:bigbrain:
@Stupid Clown

He (Andypartsgaming) comes across as some left wing parody of right wingers. Similar to that "New norm" Cartoon a few months ago.

I knew it all along:bigbrain:
@Stupid Clown
Same. It was very obvious. Schizo powers win once again. The best way to spot grifters is if they don't call out the Hebrews

It's just a shame the YouTubers exposing him are tranny loving libtards. At least we have synthetic man and Ptolemy.

This "gamertron" is a wagie with a faggy lisp voice that gets like 30k monthly views.
His manner of speech makes me want to wrap my hands around his throat in a non loving manner in Minecraft. How fucking obnoxious and condescending

I knew from the second or third video tbh. I could see he kept repeating the same points that 4chan has been saying since 2014 at least (videogames nowadays are gay, Christian religion is based, feminism ruined gaming, etc.) just to get subs.
I'm surprised that he hasn't mentioned Trump anywhere and put Sleepy Joe/Fuck Brandon overused joke.

Same. It was very obvious. Schizo powers win once again. The best way to spot grifters is if they don't call out the Hebrews

It's just a shame the YouTubers exposing him are tranny loving libtards. At least we have synthetic man and Ptolemy.
He mentioned blackrock a lot but never who owns blackrock? I wonder why?

Fink was born on November 2, 1952.[6][7] He grew up as one of three children in a Jewish family[8] in Van Nuys, California, where his mother Lila (1930–2012) was an English professor and his father Frederick (1925–2013) owned a shoe store.[3] He earned a BA in political science from UCLA in 1974.[7] Fink was also a member of Kappa Beta Phi.[9] He then received an MBA in real estate at the UCLA Anderson School of Management in 1976.[7][10]

Honestly I find right wing grifters much more interesting than the left wing ones. I wish there was some kind of list of them

I watched the whole video. He claimed Skull & bones was a great game in February :feelskek: & also doxxed a whole bunch of his followers with a "Online bible study" I knew something was off about him when he claimed
Red Dead Redemption is the "Epitome of masculinity" & that Wolfenstein 2015 & Wolfenstein 2017
"Weren't woke"

yeah, i guess they have been exposed as retarded parrots just reacting to trends

that part about them flipflopping on cyberpunk... all this is connected to an even greater phenomenon though, lately people are praising total garbage media harder than ever, out of some kind of desperation to enjoy something, just look at the rave reviews for shitty sequels like Alien Romulus and Prey (latest Predator film)

That's too bad. I liked AndyPants's videos because he talked about the current shit in the game industry in a very gruff and straight up manner.