Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youtuber Lord bogdonoff is another larping fake using blackpill to make money again

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I recently tried to reach out to the youtuber lord bogdonoff, to exchange ideas and chat about the blackpill as he "seemed" cool, from viewing his videos. However as the old addage states, "never meet your heroes", the guy literally ghosted me into the outer Hebrides, when i tried to email and reach out, not one reply via email.
This smacks to me as a complete lack of empathy with blackpilled people, and to me it turns out the guy is either a normie trying to scam people "to support his channel", an alexander grace angle, where he literally tries to make a living punching down and lampooning incels and creating amusing blackpill content.
Or he is full narcy now drunk of the small amount of youtube succes he has had and is above interacting with blackpillers and low value people, which is the very issues he laments and explains on his videos, eg he is an utter contrarian hypocrite, who says one thing and when noone is watching and he is not accountable does something else.

ergo

BOGGpepe

post some logs for context

i just sent him an email with ramblings about the blackpill, that made sense and were somewhat funny some of my posts that got a good response, introducing the meekspill etc with funny memes of jordan pieterson and meeks , and he ghosted me, he has never replied to my email in nearly 5 days lol

i just sent him an email with ramblings about the blackpill, that made sense and were somewhat funny some of my posts that got a good response, introducing the meekspill etc with funny memes of jordan pieterson and meeks , and he ghosted me, he has never replied to my email in nearly 5 days lol
wait he just didnt reply to you, what did he larp about?

I like the mix between the bog meme and incels though

Maybe he was just busy?

wait he just didnt reply to you, what did he larp about?
read between the lines
he is larping about being blackpilled is my point, have you not noticed how he is trying to monetize his channel recently asking for tips about having coffee etc paypal Hey guys, a little update. I set up a tip jar over on PayPal. PayPal.me/LordBogdanoff

The point of this channel has never been for financial gain. It has been and always will be completely free.

The only reason his channel being completely free is there is no way of charging for content on youtube, by definition all content on youtube is free to the viewer thats the whole model of youtube, this is like saying by the way i wont charge you for that air you can breathe for free.

What i am driving at the guy is not geniune, there is no way if he cared about the blackpill he would ghost for days someone trying to collaborate or exchange ideas and chat if he was part of "the blackpill community". Then this element of monetary gain from paypal on top of the money from views he gets on youtube stinks to high hell

read between the lines
he is larping about being blackpilled is my point, have you not noticed how he is trying to monetize his channel recently asking for tips about having coffee etc paypal Hey guys, a little update. I set up a tip jar over on PayPal. PayPal.me/LordBogdanoff

The point of this channel has never been for financial gain. It has been and always will be completely free.

The only reason his channel being completely free is there is no way of charging for content on youtube, by definition all content on youtube is free to the viewer thats the whole model of youtube, this is like saying by the way i wont charge you for that air you can breathe for free.

What i am driving at the guy is not geniune, there is no way if he cared about the blackpill he would ghost for days someone trying to collaborate or exchange ideas and chat if he was part of "the blackpill community". Then this element of monetary gain from paypal on top of the money from views he gets on youtube stinks to high hell
yeah of course hes a lying fucking scammer everyone is in this modern day shithole of a world we call a society

i just thought you had some logs or something

I never trust content creators.

decline claims that Martyros is fucking bitches.

decline himself is pretty bluepilled.

From the incelwiki: "13K actually wanted me to destroy truecels.org from the inside, well pull a Zesto. I refused and 13K became one of my haters." 13K is IncelTV.

While I appreciate and enjoy the content, the drama and all that in the incel community is very sus.