Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion YouTuber looks cross between Chad and subhuman

Genetic recombination

he's just old in his prime he mogged 99% of the users on this site this jawline and hunter eyes are insane.

he's just old in his prime he mogged 99% of the users on this site this jawline and hunter eyes are insane.
Agreed. Looks like he let himself go. Imagine him if his teeth weren't shit and he wasn't balding.

Agreed. Looks like he let himself go. Imagine him if his teeth weren't shit and he wasn't balding.
could be drug abuse honestly. I don't want to generalize like normies do , but his teeth look fucked up from some kind of substance abuse.

could be drug abuse honestly. I don't want to generalize like normies do , but his teeth look fucked up from some kind of substance abuse.
I agree.

Good looking people aging badly or suffering from some kind addiction/illness can turn them into subhumans. This man exhibits the midway stage between good looks and subhumanity during this transition.

Looks like meth or extreme poverty