Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YouTuber broke my heart when he said this.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
"well I mean what even is the point of life if you're lonely"

Yeah I want to form a deep connection with a foid and go on walks and stuff over
That.. might not happen, buddy. In the next life, try and start a romance with your elementary school girl classmates. I think that's the only way to secure a bond that deep with a woman.

That.. might not happen, buddy. In the next life, try and start a romance with your elementary school girl classmates. I think that's the only way to secure a bond that deep with a woman.
Trucel trait you were hated even as a kid

Survival and Reproduction, same as any other organism.
The loneliness takes away the reproduction part in your only stuck in survival mode which will end regardless so it really doesn't matter what you do in this life you should be free and obligated to do what ever it is you want to do it's just you're going to die just like everyone else it's just you're not allowed to participate in The Joy of Sex like everyone else