Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion YouTuber Brandon Rashad gives advice for 30 year old incels.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Brandon Rashad is a YouTuber I've watched at times, he's pretty chill. He recently did an advice video for incels. Now I think it's overly simplistic and sorta blue pilled, but one thing I appreciate is that he didn't demonize incels, and actually tried to understand where they come from and had a "don't worry I gotcha bro" attitude. Even though Brandon says "Sex isn't the most important thing" he still acknowledges it's a need men have.

If this was a white guy giving advice for incels he would just call incels entitled misogynist and will say sex sin't important at all.

Once again, it seems black guys are more open minded in the topic of inceldom than white guys.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7IVV9-Tdis

Last edited:
Colvin looks kinda different :what:

no one gives a fuck about this nonsense

Once again, it seems black guys are more open minded in the topic of inceldom than white guys.
It’s all virtue signaling. Normies don’t give AF and are doing it for brownie points.

If the nigger is acting nice then you can be assured that is all that it is ie an act.

These red pill/PUA/dating coach grifters are changing tactics all the time to try and reel guys like us into their bullshit so they can make money off of us.

So don’t be stupid.

Don’t fall for the okie doke.:feelsUgh:

If you think you need ''advice''/empthy-platitudes from normies in order to progress in life you aren't blackpilled.

It’s all virtue signaling. Normies don’t give AF and are doing it for brownie points.
In fact they wouldn't hesistate to virgin shame you and do another typical normalfag sociopath shit to you if they saw you in real life :feelskek:

Last edited:
Nigger rarely are genuine people lmao
It's an act broski

Nigger rarely are genuine people lmao
It's an act broski
White people are even worse in my opinion. At least black people can admit that there is some truth to the blackpill.

It means nothing, you can treat incels like humans in video and treat them like shit irl

If the nigger is acting nice then you can be assured that is all that it is ie an act.

These red pill/PUA/dating coach grifters are changing tactics all the time to try and reel guys like us into their bullshit so they can make money off of us.

So don’t be stupid.

Don’t fall for the okie doke.:feelsUgh:
:soy:

That’s why I’m always a jerk
:feelsjuice:

1624585590600-jpeg.460096
It's all a fluffing of the feathers at the end of the day.. another thing to attract a mate.

That man in the video is exactly the type we should hate and I hate; says he is single, and fucks a lot of different women. Causing incels.

And I say to he and the commenters of the video; sex and children is the most important thing in life, at least for me.

It means nothing, you can treat incels like humans in video and treat them like shit irl
Sure, although in this case I wound't know since I never met him in real life. But compared to the average normie who do nothing but insult us and gaslight us, at least this guy is lightly based and doesn't demonize us. I don't think it's good enough, but it's better than what other nomries offer.