Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youtuber BlackPigeonSpeaks have been Terminated!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-

BlackPigeonSpeaks is a Youtuber who makes video discussing politics,religion,philosophy, and the Culture war. He made various videos from "How women ruin Nations" to "Japan refuses immigration". His videos are VERY controversial and he received serious hate for the content he makes. Of course I'm not surprised because if you critisize protected classes or talk about the negatives of immagration, the higher ups will obviously want you silenced and now it's happened. What're your thoughts on his silencing?

Also here is an example of his content to give you a good idea what he's about....

One less Asian slut worshipping SFcel subhuman.

dhMeAzK.gif

Fuck (((Youtube))), BPS was one of my favorite channels there.

Fuck these Alt-right retarded channels.

The only Alt-right YouTuber worth listening to is way of the world and even he is still cucking himself

Oy vey

Surprised this didn’t happen sooner tbh

BlackPigeonSpeaks is a Youtuber who makes video discussing politics,religion,philosophy, and the Culture war. He made various videos from "How women ruin Nations" to "Japan refuses immigration". His videos are VERY controversial and he received serious hate for the content he makes. Of course I'm not surprised because if you critisize protected classes or talk about the negatives of immagration, the higher ups will obviously want you silenced and now it's happened. What're your thoughts on his silencing?

Also here is an example of his content to give you a good idea what he's about....

I think he was a joo masquerading as a european national front. ( Since he interacted IRL with Lauren Simonsen )
Regardless, he did produce some quality content that is based and factual.
Varg Vikernes is gone, and now this guy aswell.
JooTube is on a hunt, and the Gulags are coming to bite us in the ass.

Isn't he a conservacuck?

I don't care about this right wing faggots anymore. They are not our allies.

Its JewTube, anything that doesn't fit their left-wing agenda gets terminated.

Jewtube strikes again, half of my subscribtions have been purged. I recomend you use bitchute instead, they don't ban people for wrongthink.

I don't care about this right wing faggots anymore. They are not our allies.

This. They have no intention of acting or changing anything and they think people like us are degenerates because they've been told to. LDAR