Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Youtube watchers come here

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
And name a yt comedian who isnt black and isnt unpopular. I'll wait :feelsPop:

St. Hamudi the Syrian Subhuman.
Funny :yes:
Not Black :yes:
Popular :yes:
Bingo bongo :feelsthink:

most of them are not blacks, what are you on about?

I can’t name a single YouTube comedian

Filthy Frank.

bruh this guy according to the tube is a musician and his latest video from 2+ yrs ago

leafy is from 2016 bruh :feelsBox:
yes but he has come back with his best videos against (((H3H3))), ISimpz and PokiThot

I don't know a single youtube comedian because I don't watch that?
I can’t name a single YouTube comedian

Unless it's video games, I don't give a shit.

I don't know a single youtube comedian because I don't watch that?

Unless it's video games, I don't give a shit.
bro theres enough thread shitters in here, pls have some dignity :feelsseriously: and morals

then name some, lmao i bet u cant even name 1
that faggot that recorded the corpse in the suicide forest a few years back fits all 3 requirements. there's probably a few thousand others that i don't know because i don't keep up with normie celebrities.

that faggot that recorded the corpse in the suicide forest a few years back fits all 3 requirements. there's probably a few thousand others that i don't know because i don't keep up with normie celebrities.
This guy logan or his brother paul (forgot their names tbhngl) issa vlogger. So not a single non black comedian was named in a topic with 20 posts. Thats something :feelshaha:

This guy logan or his brother paul (forgot their names tbhngl) issa vlogger. So not a single non black comedian was named in a topic with 20 posts. Thats something :feelshaha:
vlogs are sketches made to look like video diaries or whatever. they are comedy regardless of whether you like them or not.

bro theres enough thread shitters in here, pls have some dignity :feelsseriously: and morals
I'm not shitting and answering the question.

Unless it's video games related I don't know anything else that's on Youtube. Except for music.

vlogs are sketches made to look like video diaries or whatever. they are comedy regardless of whether you like them or not.
:dafuckfeels: U sound like level 150 bluepiller rn with this sentence.

Just admit there is zero (0) cumskins that have a comedy career on yt next time instead of having to resort to such extreme level of mental gymnastics tbhngl, i literally felt 2nd hand shame from reading ur post.
"YouTube comedian" :lul:
Jfl at u bro, u consoom negroid music like theres no tomorrow, but if i ask u to name a white rapper u would say Eminem in a heartbeat. (Logic is biracial btw). Wonder if i axed u irl to name a white yt comedian who would u say tbhngl:worryfeels:.

Last edited: