Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee youtube was predominantly right-wing a couple years ago, now the left is rising on there, with this stacy thot getting famous

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
jfl at this stacy thot. i noticed her making generic leftist videos and she identifies as pansexual (which means she has sex with 20 different men and women each day) and at first, she was making generic youtube videos like makeup videos, react videos, movie reviews, etc. then when anti-kaitlin bennett vids get famous on youtube (also fuck kaitlin she's a cunt too because she's a foid) then when anti-kaitlin bennett vids get famous on yt, this thot makes anti-kaitlin vids and other generic leftist vids and defends the alphabet community and makes vids about other leftist faggotry. she has tattoos on her right arm and it makes her arm look manly while she has a typical dime-a-dozen stacy whore face. when she went to florida, she got hassled by a trump supporter LOL

kristinamaione twitter (queer activist, womens right activist)

kristinamaione instagram

and what's sickening is she tried to be the joker for halloween. and thats OUR thing

To be fair Harley/Joker is probably the most common couples Halloween thing.

Youtube changes a lot so I don't get attached to anything. I miss those golden anti-feminism days.

Gotta appeal to a major demographic to make the most profit and confuse the audience.

Right babe?

20200312 143641

Youtube is ran by cucks

The YouTube comments, when they are allowed, go through surprisingly little censorship, though.

jfl at this stacy thot. i noticed her making generic leftist videos and she identifies as pansexual (which means she has sex with 20 different men and women each day) and at first, she was making generic youtube videos like makeup videos, react videos, movie reviews, etc. then when anti-kaitlin bennett vids get famous on youtube (also fuck kaitlin she's a cunt too because she's a foid) then when anti-kaitlin bennett vids get famous on yt, this thot makes anti-kaitlin vids and other generic leftist vids and defends the alphabet community and makes vids about other leftist faggotry. she has tattoos on her right arm and it makes her arm look manly while she has a typical dime-a-dozen stacy whore face. when she went to florida, she got hassled by a trump supporter LOL

kristinamaione twitter (queer activist, womens right activist)

kristinamaione instagram

and what's sickening is she tried to be the joker for halloween. and thats OUR thing
Foids gonna foid, it’s all gonna end some day though.

famous? the roast has 90k subs :feelsUgh:

JFL at thinking social liberalism aka laxism is a thing from the left, it's just a false flag by french intellectuals that infiltrated leftist discourse and years later came into being a proxy for U.S. democrats. And this bitch doesn't have this influence alone to turn things around. YT loves to promote right wing bullshit and degeneracy in general on first page(where i live at least). A fucking Bernie Sanders is considered left-wing nowadays because how the overton windows was pushed to the right by the media, Steve Bannon and government, when burnie is at most center-left.
exactly

yeah and she got that all in three months. in fact, she went from 67,000 to 90,000 in like a week
JFL at thinking social liberalism aka laxism is a thing from the left, it's just a false flag by french intellectuals that infiltrated leftist discourse and years later came into being a proxy for U.S. democrats. And this bitch doesn't have this influence alone to turn things around. YT loves to promote right wing bullshit and degeneracy in general on first page(where i live at least). A fucking Bernie Sanders is considered left-wing nowadays because how the overton windows was pushed to the right by the media, Steve Bannon and government, when burnie is at most center-left.

exactly
trust me, yt is becoming left-wing. in 2016/2017/2018, it was right-wing af. now the left is getting big on there.
To be fair Harley/Joker is probably the most common couples Halloween thing.

Youtube changes a lot so I don't get attached to anything. I miss those golden anti-feminism days.
2016-2018 was the anti-feminist days of yt

They've really gone overboard with censorship these past few years, just like reddit apparently.

@Personalityinkwell @Robtical @zangano1

Ragefuel. That cunt is trying to make loneliness = to not receiving a text back from a chad after getting pumped and dumped.

not a stacy. but she's in the 6-7 range

typical thot
she's definitely a stacy. idk how you don't think she's a stacy. she literally looks like every popular girl i've met

this is a 6-7 area

Ragefuel. That cunt is trying to make loneliness = to not receiving a text back from a chad after getting pumped and dumped.
and now she's a SJW and pansexual. she also has tattoos and that's gross for a foid

she's definitely a stacy. idk how you don't think she's a stacy. she literally looks like every popular girl i've met

this is a 6-7 area

1587421073592.png
the girl there mogs IMO

@RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @Napoleon de Geso @ordinaryotaku

The reason I preferred Joe Exotic to Carol Baskin is because he was funny and had a personality, though I agree they are both terrible people and should be in jail.

This stupid bitch says it’s ‘internalised misogyny’ that’s to blame when even she said she preferred Joe when watching the series and she’s a woke SJW. How much misogyny has she internalised herself then? How fucking retarded can you be.

youtube has never been rightwing

I only visit a small number of channels tbh

Are you Palestinian bro?
yes. why do you ask? is it because i mentioned it in other threads?
The reason I preferred Joe Exotic to Carol Baskin is because he was funny and had a personality, though I agree they are both terrible people and should be in jail.

This stupid bitch says it’s ‘internalised misogyny’ that’s to blame when even she said she preferred Joe when watching the series and she’s a woke SJW. How much misogyny has she internalised herself then? How fucking retarded can you be.
she's a SJW. she wouldn't last on yt a couple years ago when right-wing vids were all the rage
youtube has never been rightwing
are you serious? from 2016-2018, right-wing vids were EVERYWHERE. CNN vids back then received lots of dislikes while fox vids never received dislikes. and any vid about feminism or BLM received dislikes. yt is very right wing, but now that's changing

yes. why do you ask? is it because i mentioned it in other threads?
It was brought up in the Ban Discussion thread. I always thought you were white. Similarly, I thought @Robtical was black. Jfl.

It was brought up in the Ban Discussion thread. I always thought you were white. Similarly, I thought @Robtical was black. Jfl.
robtical is egyptian

never heard of that meme
It's a meme made up by white supremacists (read: cucks) who make fun of black people that insist they were more advanced than whites and had kingdoms before the whites looted their resources. Which is actually true.

If you're looking for political wisdom you're not going to find it on YouTube, I'm not sure what you're expecting.

Queer activist. Womens rights activist

Just what the world needed. Another queer and womens activist. How original, another garbage hustler.
ce8.jpg

Jewgle tinkered with their algorithms and nuked the audiences of most right-wing channels

YouTube have banned or demonitized all the good (i.e. not far left) channels. Just shows that the general public don’t actually want this communist shit, media companies and big tech have to force it upon everyone.

JFL her instagram is still just a bunch of pictures of her ass. She pretends to be a “political commentator” but she knows perfectly well she’s nothing but a toilet. She would have no followers if she was a sub-8 male.

Last edited:
I renember when they released a gay propaganda video and everyone disliked and they removed it.

Youtube stopped being good in 2012.

I miss youtube in 2006, 7, 8, etc

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
Your posts are very suspicious, I don't know what but something is really off about your persona. I just can't pin point it :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

YT only allows TERF feminist leftists and bootlicking conservacucks... It's mainly the far right and centrists that get censored.

Would not fuck this ugly cumdumpster :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

youtube is run by jews ofc its dogshit

I honestly don't think YouTube was ever right wing. Maybe pretty libertarian, though, now it's about as authoritarian as modern day England.

2016-2018 was the anti-feminist days of yt
It's still antifeminist af it just moved on to blasting social constructivists. Feminism being stupid is just considered the norm now
Which is actually true.
Sorry but it's Not
she's a SJW. she wouldn't last on yt a couple years ago when right-wing vids were all the rage
Simply because this shit being considered BS is Now not even debated any more

Last edited:
I honestly don't think YouTube was ever right wing. Maybe pretty libertarian, though, now it's about as authoritarian as modern day England.
it was very right-wing a couple years ago. CNN vids were raped with dislikes back then while fox vids weren't. and any BLM and feminism vids were violently disliked while anti-BLM/anti-feminist vids were liked. i was there on yt back then
I renember when they released a gay propaganda video and everyone disliked and they removed it.

Youtube stopped being good in 2012.

I miss youtube in 2006, 7, 8, etc
show me the vid

i remember the strong ad by rick perry caused a huge outrage for being "homophobic"
It's a meme made up by white supremacists (read: cucks) who make fun of black people that insist they were more advanced than whites and had kingdoms before the whites looted their resources. Which is actually true.
in the golden age of islam, muslims were improving the world while europe was a shithole continent
YouTube have banned or demonitized all the good (i.e. not far left) channels. Just shows that the general public don’t actually want this communist shit, media companies and big tech have to force it upon everyone.

JFL her instagram is still just a bunch of pictures of her ass. She pretends to be a “political commentator” but she knows perfectly well she’s nothing but a toilet. She would have no followers if she was a sub-8 male.
she only is getting lots of subscribers on yt because she's a stacy thot

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back