Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel YouTube video is filled with comments of people hating on a toilet

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Breath of fresh air. I was watching a video about some random twitch dumpster, you know how it goes by now, makes trash terrible "content" that nobody actually likes, but is worshipped by fags all day long.

>is ethnic but photoshoots all her photos and lightens skin tone
>Legitimately ugly without makeup and barely average with it.
>cringe fake persona about being le cute and innocent roastie.
>average as fuck with makeup so is being worshipped by faggots due to juggernaut effect.

Anyway, the comments are all filled with people saying the same thing with tons of likes. Legitimately brightened my day. Normies are waking up I think.

Screenshot 20200522 0449462

She still has thousands of simp orbiters, but still this is something I guess

can you link her youtube or twitch channel, I want to see her ugly ass

As long as they let thots keep making fortunes from simps, normies aren't waking up.

Reminder that she makes $30,000 per month ($360,000 a year) and earns an equally high amount through other avenues of income. Three times more than what doctors make a year. Foids are Gods on earth at this point.

can you link her youtube or twitch channel, I want to see her ugly ass
Haven't seen any of it ngl but here is the useless cunt that dudes worship.

Maxresdefault 9

Reminder that she makes $30,000 per month ($360,000 a year) and earns an equally high amount through other avenues of income.
:feelswhat: are you... Are you serious?

Last edited:
Deadly serious, it's fucked
Holy shit...

We need a nuke ASAP. I'm done with this shit. It is too unbearable I don't want a part of this clown world

Some ugly, talentless, lying and not entertaining makes more in a month than alot of hardworking skilled guys do in a year. Wow... That just sank in.

Haven't seen any of it ngl but here is the useless cunt that dudes worship.

View attachment 263045

:feelswhat: are you... Are you serious?
haha thats pokimane, she is the biggest fraud ive ever seen. All her orbiters got disappointed once they found out she is ugly without makeup :feelskek:

We're in desperate need of a corona chan mutation
Lifefuel that it's probably happening because I am seeing so many people walking around now like nothing ever happened

Anyway, yeah, I genuinely despise anyone who supports shit like that cunt. Like I wish them a horrible slow agonizing death. You should not be rewarding a talentless, unfunny unskilled piece of trash that is ALSO ugly on top of it. What is the point? Why?

Lifefuel that it's probably happening because I am seeing so many people walking around now like nothing ever happened

Anyway, yeah, I genuinely despise anyone who supports shit like that cunt. Like I wish them a horrible slow agonizing death. You should not be rewarding a talentless, unfunny unskilled piece of trash that is ALSO ugly on top of it. What is the point? Why?
I assume cucks give money to e thots so they feel like they owe them sexual favors in return. Obviously this is retarded and mentally ill but it's the most logical reason I can think of. We need to bring public executions back for cucks and simps tbh or at least public beatings

I assume cucks give money to e thots so they feel like they owe them sexual favors in return. Obviously this is retarded and mentally ill but it's the most logical reason I can think of. We need to bring public executions back for cucks and simps tbh or at least public beatings
In the past these guys would have been executed. Holy shit, imagine how much better society would be if that was still around.

nuke gay earth

In the past these guys would have been executed. Holy shit, imagine how much better society would be if that was still around.
Society would look like this
2z712o

Guys who donate money to women must be autistic. No way normal male would pay for naked pics, when hes 2 clicks away from googling shitton of them for free

Shes a big hooked nosed Morrocan but with her makeup you would think shes some white looking hapa girl. In actuality no different from the noodlewhores that put on heavy makeup and use filters.

Here she is with her natural tan appearance:

images
images

vs. (heavy lighting)

maxresdefault.jpg

ban fakeup NOW

Reminder that she makes $30,000 per month ($360,000 a year) and earns an equally high amount through other avenues of income

Attachments

• 1589097146433.jpg
    1589097146433.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
Reminder that she makes $30,000 per month ($360,000 a year) and earns an equally high amount through other avenues of income. Three times more than what doctors make a year. Foids are Gods on earth at this point.
Gun to head

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back