Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YouTube took down my Zelda review

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Good thing I didn't upload it on my chain channel. I'm not really sure what exactly it was nuked for. Odd how fast it went down.

Screenshot 20240925 112243

zelda peaked at twilight princes everything since then storywise and art wise and has been slop, i guess BOTW was kinda fun as an open world game

muh hate speech
But it's not hate speech when white men are generalized or insulted. Interesting. It's only le hate speech when you say mean things about women or gay pedophiles

zelda peaked at twilight princes everything since then storywise and art wise and has been slop, i guess BOTW was kinda fun as an open world game
I disagree. Zelda peaked with Ocarina of Time. Twilight Princess is too easy although the dungeons are still fun.

Skyward sword is really good as well :feelsokman:

Can you give us the transcript of your video?

Skyward sword is really good as well :feelsokman:
this, i remeber asking my parents for it and they said if i did well in maths they would get it for me i loved the mechanic of swinging the remote as the sword also ballad of the godess is peak music

did you talk about the jews

this, i remeber asking my parents for it and they said if i did well in maths they would get it for me i loved the mechanic of swinging the remote as the sword also ballad of the godess is peak music
Based :feelsautistic:

Do you upload to bitchute or rumble? They'd be good websites to upload too if your channel get's banned in the future.