Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting YouTube removed Shorts from the Subscriptions feed. I'm convinced either I'm retarded, or everyone else is.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Imagine you go to your neighborhood corner store and they're selling ice cream. In fact, it's a lot of ice cream. You have to push cartons of it out of your way just to hand your money to the cashier. You hate ice cream. You want there to be less ice cream at your store. So what do you do? Shop at a different store, maybe? There are literally millions of stores nearby that you could shop at if you have a problem with what this particular store is offering. But no. What you do instead is take away everyone's ice cream.

That's what happened to YouTube, except ice cream is Shorts.

People complained "The channels I chose to subscribe to are making too many Shorts and I don't want them in my Subscriptions. Remove them from the Subscriptions, YouTube." And YouTube decided to listen to them. But that fucks up my Subscriptions because I like Shorts and I'm subscribed to several channels who use Shorts as more than just a promotion for their long form content/a place to repost TikToks. Now that they've done is jumbled everything up on one page where nothing is titled, you can't save anything to a playlist, all you can do is watch based on what thumbnails you see. And people are celebrating this bullshit because they don't like Shorts. But somehow that doesn't mean "Take it up with the channel you're supposedly a fan of if you hate their content so much."

I feel like I'm going crazy. How did anyone think this was a good idea?

I hate the whole shorts thing anyway. It was so much better back in the day when short videos were set up just like normal videos

I hate the whole shorts thing anyway. It was so much better back in the day when short videos were set up just like normal videos

All a Short is is a video that's short. Short videos weren't a big deal before, but now they are for some reason.

I fucking hate Jewtube, if people weren't retarded enough to migrate their content somewhere else I wouldn't be in that shitter

Jewtube is only good for science videos

All a Short is is a video that's short. Short videos weren't a big deal before, but now they are for some reason.
No but they changed the layout and and whole way its set up snd the comments it’s annoying

I dont browse that shithole anymore, Only redpill bs and shit that only work for lookers, I now have the attitude accept me for who i am or fuck off, Let ppl be disgusted by me, I dont care, Ill even chug a beer on my way home no fucks given this fine summer days!

I dont browse that shithole anymore, Only redpill bs and shit that only work for lookers, I now have the attitude accept me for who i am or fuck off, Let ppl be disgusted by me, I dont care, Ill even chug a beer on my way home no fucks given this fine summer days!

What are you watching, then?

What are you watching, then?
My fat stacks of money appreciating in GTA online, Im getting more and more businesses and yesterday i bought the avenger, All i do now is browse .is, Drink and play GTA online, Ive created a life in that game, I am really powerful now and gamers fear ME!

My fat stacks of money appreciating in GTA online, Im getting more and more businesses and yesterday i bought the avenger, All i do now is browse .is, Drink and play GTA online, Ive created a life in that game, I am really powerful now and gamers fear ME!

I hope it fulfills you.

it similar to tiktok with vertical formats which is easier to watch while holding the phone

No but they changed the layout and and whole way its set up snd the comments it’s annoying
they keep experimenting shits, one time the texts are in e=italics, another times it was the ads that gets paused when I ove to other tabs.

it similar to tiktok with vertical formats which is easier to watch while holding the phone
The layout is still super annoying on phone compared to the normal layout on phone

Shorts are tictok cancer made for 2 second attention span zoomers. If I wanted the tictok experience I would use tictok. YouTube is a long video format site. I hope Twitter also changes their scroll to see more option on videos. They got two systems in video swipe down shows random videos on photos swipe down is exit photo.