Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youtube recommended me a PUA program.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I clicked on the ad just for the lulz. The "value" of the program is $2000. Then they sell it for $67. :feelskek:

I'm sure some reddit tier idiots will shell out their money for such a "bargain". :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Then when their pua shit doesnt work and they stay awake at night wondering why they are alone at 27, they’ll say “ i may be a virgin but at least im not incel”

I recently always get the commercial (not youtube recommendation!) titled "5 reasons why you dont get a girlfriend"

With the increasing amount of incels, this is pretty much the perfect time for PUAs to shill their scam businesses.

Your face cam decided you needed it

yt can sense your inkler vibes from your search history

When you are a virgin and you stumble upon Pua garbage:soy:

you're watching blackpilled videos ?
No actually. I was watching some video on the psychology of internet trolls.

I dont watch much youtube so idk whats in my recommended list tbh. However Twitter one time suggested I follow Roosh V lol

I recently always get the commercial (not youtube recommendation!) titled "5 reasons why you dont get a girlfriend"
hahaha same its from that guy called Sascha right?

just lol at having ads though

Then when their pua shit doesnt work and they stay awake at night wondering why they are alone at 27, they’ll say “ i may be a virgin but at least im not incel”
:lul: :lul: