Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Youtube just recommended me this video.

the anime posters on the back :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: just lol dude fak its over

The comments are blackpilled as fuck, everyone is like 30 or 40 year old virgins. I guess this is my life now.

It's over buddy boyo

youtube know, you know, i know, everyone who looks at you knows

Dick size doesn't matter for in–

i always get recommended shit like this, youtube has some weird algorithm depending on what videos you watch. they know your personality :feelskek:

i always get recommended shit like this, youtube has some weird algorithm depending on what videos you watch. they know your personality :feelskek:
Ngl sometimes I get recommended shit from like 6 yrs ago completely unrelated to my likings. Jewtube is evil my fellas.

I think that curry used to post here right? A truecel.

Getting mocked by YouTube.

Brutal.

The comments are blackpilled as fuck, everyone is like 30 or 40 year old virgins. I guess this is my life now.

A blackpill hiding behind all these anonymous meme avatars is that there is no lack of incels who are already well into adulthood already.

Can't tell whether he's white or a curry tbh.

How do they know? Is someone watching us? Do they know who we are? We are doomed

Millions of men just like him struggling in silence. Pretty good video, rough one.

Im getting larp vibes. Anyone else with me?