Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youtube is trying to kill me

Do not watch this shit. Why would you give them views.

Do not watch this shit. Why would you give them views.
I couldnt click away it showed me what I wanted in life but will never have because of my looks.

Butal. I need better copes too.

I will not accept this

I can bend my body into my will but not my mind? There must be a way.

I will fucking destroy my mind with psychedelics and force it to change.

You won‘t like the result. That‘s what i tried for years. It‘s better to be in the clear. Just surrender. At least you are not the only one. Why would you force someone upon you when your not wanted

You won‘t like the result. That‘s what i tried for years.
You tried psychedelic's for years? What psychadelic', what dosages and frequencies?

No I mean I tried to force to change myself. To grind and self educate into believing I‘m worth it. But I‘m not.

The other day i got an youtube vid " Dont do it" had a rope and was some nigger taling how the void was calling me jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

No I mean I tried to force to change myself. To grind and self educate into believing I‘m worth it. But I‘m not.
I already know this. It is impossible to change yourself by your own effort because it's a closed loop, your mind can't be used to change itself fundamentally. You can only develop within your own framework limits of your mind.

This is why you need external stimuli, traumas, drugs or mental illnesses.

Last edited: