Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel youtube game is rigged

L

Living_Zombie

Greycel
you cant be a famous youtuber unless you have connections.

the youtube algorithm will hide your videos and even on the must specific search nobody will found you

most youtubers who act like they are independent actually paid by big studios and have multiple stuff. most youtubers dont actually wrtie or edit their videos. they just speak to camera

youtube is fake shithole owned by corporations to make you believe that independent people can succseed

just lol at all the left vs right war you think is legit. they are all friend behind the scenes.

Jewtube is the devil
There are many small content creators that actually make good shit and barely get views aside from a niche community meanwhile chad makes shit clickbait content and makes millions

Jewtube is the devil
There are many small content creators that actually make good shit and barely get views aside from a niche community meanwhile chad makes shit clickbait content and makes millions
jewtube?

i'm a jew and my youtube account was hidden just like the rest of the small channels.

just lol at your coping antisemitisem boyo.

nothing to do with religion. its all about what messege you have

when you are pro new world order,pro illuminati etc.. you get views.

I agree with this. Good youtube channels get hidden if they don't agree with the Liberal CEO's point of view. Like the youtube channel: Shannon Rice Lewis. His channel discusses men's rights and antifeminist type stuff. It's genuis comedy, but isn't pro Susan Wasniack...or whatever the hell her name is, lol

I agree with this. Good youtube channels get hidden if they don't agree with the Liberal CEO's point of view. Like the youtube channel: Shannon Rice Lewis. His channel discusses men's rights and antifeminist type stuff. It's genuis comedy, but isn't pro Susan Wasniack...or whatever the hell her name is, lol
you are not correct.

the alt-right channels get many views and likes. ben shapiro,matt walsh,blair white

but real anti-illuminati videos either get banned or get hidden

left vs right is an illuminati concept

You remind me of skill4ltu YouTuber