Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Youtube channels that need the wrath of incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I know most of you are no longer on social media. However there are youtube channels that are run by feminists and foids who make money living in tutorial mode. They need their videos to be disliked and trolled in the comments section. This is also lifefuel for any NEET cels. Here are a few, feel free to add to this list. This should be pinned.

Laci Green:

A bitch who makes money spouting shit whilst living in tutorial mode

Elle Darby:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1CUhQQjVS13V6cNKJyePDg
This bitch calls herself a social media influencer and demanded freebies from a hotel. She makes her money making vlogs of shopping and shit.
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/307763

The Juicy vlog:
The juicy vlog defends Ellie darby and bitches that live in tutorial mode.

Holy shit look at the thumbnail of the bottom video. The appearance gap is becoming more and more obvious.

Keep crying for them. I don't care about them enough nor am I so bored as to make some petty action, which will do nothing to affect them anyway. How will disliking a video decrease their quality of life? Most don't even read comments and at best it will be comedic value to see themselves living in your head rent free

Lazy Bitch Green is an ashkenazi joowess.
She´s way too much privileged in this system.

Last edited:
Keep crying for them. I don't care about them enough nor am I so bored as to make some petty action, which will do nothing to affect them anyway. How will disliking a video decrease their quality of life? Most don't even read comments and at best it will be comedic value to see themselves living in your head rent free
Actually Ellie Darby was trolled so hard she made a sob story video and stopped posting for a bit. These bluepillers are weak, harsh words go a long way.

Just imagine the difference of life between a manlet ethnic with a deformed face + many diseases and a female jew. Jfl at this life.
The injustice is staggering.

im searching videos about incel every week and whenever its foid or bad words about us then dislike

Holy shit look at the thumbnail of the bottom video. The appearance gap is becoming more and more obvious.
I cant believe his standards tbh. They are too low.

Cope