Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YouTube brother breaks down the dogpil

D

dogpill

Recruit
★★

Old video but he makes some good points. Beastforum is now defunct but it's only a temporary stall. Human nature hasn't changed, especially not women. I've been thinking about the dogpill a lot this last week, even after everything I know about it I just can't get over it.

The comparison with the Toyota corollas killed me :feelskek:

i dont watch vids with click bait thumbnails

I knew a dude that lived in his Toyota Corolla!

Its way higher than several

JFL the comments.
The irony when someone else is bringing up a controversial subject, they have no problem with it and would listen.

He has a few other videos on this subject and in the comments you can see a few girls defending dog fucking. Someone who goes by the name "country girl" describes it as "the best sex a girl can have".

dogpill is legit. it is not a meme

dogpill is the ultimate proof of the degeneracy of foids

Is his whole channel about hating dogs?

Good fucking channel. Thanks for sharing.

JFL if you still deny the dogpill.

Girls doing yoga so they can really get their cervix pummeled by woofie.

Hell yeah brother, that stinking ass dog smell JFL.
Since learning about the dogpill, I look with a certain mistrust at foids with male dogs.

There are female dogs too, just fuck your female dog, bro. She wants it.

There are female dogs too, just fuck your female dog, bro. She wants it.
Both men and women who have sex with dogs are mostly having sex with male dogs. I suspect that the few who have sex with female dogs are likely to be full blown zoophiles.

I missed this thread too, wtf?

Both men and women who have sex with dogs are mostly having sex with male dogs. I suspect that the few who have sex with female dogs are likely to be full blown zoophiles.

Wtf are you saying ? If you have sex with a dog, you're a zoophile, regardless of the sex of the dog.

Wtf are you saying ? If you have sex with a dog, you're a zoophile, regardless of the sex of the dog.
Zoophiles, or zoophilia, describes someone with a sexual orientation that's bent towards exclusive sexual interest in animals. It's the difference between a being gay and being bisexual.