Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Youtube and the state of the internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
I remember the old youtube. It was a place where you could share almost anything without any consequence. There was a HUGE unfiltered ranting community where people spoke their mind often not holding back on various topics. Comment section was a place of war where I would sometimes argue for months under the same comment with a dozen different people. You had so much "incel" content, not really being called that but guys calling women whores and sluts.

When a small youtube channel pissed you off you could just make a really awful comment and it would be there for them to see. I spent years calling women fat stupid whores online. Sometimes we would organize leave dozens of such comments. I even remember leading a glorious charge against some tourist promotion video that had to remove the ability to comment because of me.

Fast foward to today and I can't even make a normal respectful comment without somehow getting shadowbanned. I spend 10 minutes writing a constructive criticism avoiding any curse words but maybe because some no no words like incel or something that I don't know are involved my comment never makes it through. Especially on incel related videos made by small incel channels.

Nearly every guy who now rants online is some kind of PC faggot normie retarded fag that either whines about racism, what some random E-girl whore said or how someone is a "pedophile" for chatting with a 16-17 year old. These "ranters" are no longer ranting, they are gossiping like a bunch of retarded women. The worst part is that they think their "Hot takes" are so controversial when saying that a man should not compete with women in mma isn't that big of a deal.

This extreme censorship is only a thing because NORMIES ARE RETARDED COWARDLY FAGGOTS. They have no backbone. No courage to ever speak out against something and no special opinions of their own. They are all the same copies of each other spouting mostly retarded overused memes in every fucking corner of the shitty website. If they had to deal with different opinions again they would fold like a paper bag and cry.

Right now I can't find good incel content on Youtube. It seems to be censored. Do you find good content?

Sjw feminist took over the internet, every part of mainstream platform. Youre allowed to say only what pleases them. My comments get removed even if they are not offensive.

Agreed OP. It’s about time someone creates a free speech platform that rivals YT and puts them out of business. Have you ever used bitchute? It’s not as optimal as YT but its a free speech platform with some based content creators.

I remember when i could call gays faggots without risking my 6 year old accounts :lul:

That is because the Internet has merged with real life. Before only the socially awkward, autists and other social outcasts spent their time there. Being completely unhinged was kind of the norm. Now regular people are there, forcing everything to be socially acceptable to the masses. And since everyone is spending a considerate amount of time on the web, being advertiser friendly to "normal" people became important. It's a good thing forums like this still exist for those reasons.

Agreed OP. It’s about time someone creates a free speech platform that rivals YT and puts them out of business. Have you ever used bitchute? It’s not as optimal as YT but its a free speech platform with some based content creators.
it's filled with retarded redpill cucks and political grifters.

it's filled with retarded redpill cucks and political grifters.
Can’t disagree there. I do like TFM though, even though he’s an incel in denial and capitalism shill.

What do you mean by "rants?" I see a lot of non-PC social commentary on YouTube.

I think the worst part of current day YouTube is success can't be naturally earned like it used to. Back in the day, literally anyone could have gain success on YouTube cause anyone could have used it. During the Golden age of YouTube around 2006-2013, there was so much variety in what was popular on the platform. Now its just a bunch of shitty family channels, vloggers, commentary and drama channels, fortnite streamers, and the fucking actors and celebrities with YouTube channels now , its shit now. Not to say that YouTube in the past didn't have shitty content, but their wasn't a set way to gain popularity on the YouTube. There's a formula to gain notoriety now and people can buy their way to the top now. EDP445 was the last YouTube channel imo that was actually genuine and he fucked it up for himself. Now everyone cares about their reputation and public image, they all want to be loved and seen as wholesome. I don't want to be the type that says shit should be the way it used to be, but YouTube had a good thing going and it fucked it up because they decided they need to become more palatable for sponsors.

I think the worst part of current day YouTube is success can't be naturally earned like it used to. Back in the day, literally anyone could have gain success on YouTube cause anyone could have used it. During the Golden age of YouTube around 2006-2013, there was so much variety in what was popular on the platform. Now its just a bunch of shitty family channels, vloggers, commentary and drama channels, fortnite streamers, and the fucking actors and celebrities with YouTube channels now , its shit now. Not to say that YouTube in the past didn't have shitty content, but their wasn't a set way to gain popularity on the YouTube. There's a formula to gain notoriety now and people can buy their way to the top now. EDP445 was the last YouTube channel imo that was actually genuine and he fucked it up for himself. Now everyone cares about their reputation and public image, they all want to be loved and seen as wholesome. I don't want to be the type that says shit should be the way it used to be, but YouTube had a good thing going and it fucked it up because they decided they need to become more palatable for sponsors.
Yeah, YouTube was pretty damn good back in the day. It has definitely lost a lot of it's appeal over the years

Yeah like TTF for instance feels the need to have to use phrases like 'i-cel', 'womanism' and 'A&D' (anxiety and depression). It's clownworld stuff for sure.

Same think with cuckkit. Used to be able to speak your mind and then they became “woke” and became hypocritical silence disagreeing opinions and anything about men problems . I hate them

Its not just jewtube, its the whole fking internet. They cencor every ”wrong” opinion and want to remove all the anonymity thats left.

Its not just jewtube, its the whole fking internet. They cencor every ”wrong” opinion and want to remove all the anonymity thats left.
You're Goddamned right. The entire internet is rapidly getting pozzed. Can't even call a kid a faggot anymore without getting comms banned for days.

Holes should be let in the ring to be beaten up by chad imo