Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

youtube and google are fucking normies so hard - millenials are retards

U

uninstall

Banned
-
jfl @ the cucks producing thousands of videos that require trillions of man hours so that they can get a few cents on the dollar from clickbait ads

lmfao

this reveals the mentality of the normie - we are very progressive, we are very different, be positive blah blah

then the low IQ normie proceeds to making peanuts and fuck all from his bedroom videos and low IQ blog postos

this article says it all - https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2018/02/27/youtube-top-creators-revenue/

why is this happening because people have been raised to be sheep

free e-mails, free video platforms

THERE'S NOTHING FREE U NASTY POSSSS FAGGOTS

IT'S ALL PAID

yet normies don't care

they keep slaving for youtube

lmfao

and keep doing it
thhere's a great comment in that article:

This is the millennial generation, too fcking stupid to tie their own shoes. “Oh, let me create content for a website that SOMEONE ELSE owns and then whine about it when I don’t make money”. How about creating your OWN website asstards? Ever think of that? WHY they F are you busting your ass enslaving yourself to a website owned my a multi-billion dollar corporation? What the F has Youtube ever done for you? Do they promote your videos? NO. Do they make them for you? NO. Do they pay you by the hour to make them? NO. This is why that company is so rich, they got all these stupid mofos working for them for FREE.

I'm fine with them making peanuts.
In fact, I wish they wouldn't make anything at all.
I hate these jewtube le funny content creator wannabe social influencer faggots.

I hate these jewtube le funny content creator wannabe social influencer faggots.

same

u can't make any money today unless u have huge capital and legit strategy

but if u have that maybe your time is better spent elsewhere too

the time when ur average kid could make money in his bedrrom are beyondf over

Normies and cucks deserve to be fleeced, Youtube pimping these retards is funny AF tbh.

In the end youtube is just a platform tho, it's the most popular and has the biggest audience. Normies use it to develop their audience and recoup their money from other sources once they get that audience from youtube, like patreon or sponsors for example.

Normies and cucks deserve to be fleeced, Youtube pimping these retards is funny AF tbh.

In the end youtube is just a platform tho, it's the most popular and has the biggest audience. Normies use it to develop their audience and recoup their money from other sources once they get that audience from youtube, like patreon or sponsors for example.

and how many do that?

most are just slaving for free

patreaon is also shit unless u are a female

ultimately you need to sell a solid product or a service

this is how you make money while being free

u don't work for some multi-billion dollar company because it is progressive

and how many do that?

True, only very few actually "make it" with youtube the rest cling to the hope that they might also "make it" while they feverishly churn out content for free. Reddit it similar, just normies producing content for some site for nothing lol, you gotta admire the pimp game these sites are running.

True, only very few actually "make it" with youtube the rest cling to the hope that they might also "make it" while they feverishly churn out content for free. Reddit it similar, just normies producing content for some site for nothing lol, you gotta admire the pimp game these sites are running.

legit

same with the e-mails

people keep vanging those gmails spamming on you when u can simply buy a host and a domain name and make your own personal e-mail service

it won't be free, but it will be more secure

same wirth faceboook

normicucks are voluntarily uploading a shit ton of content their for 1000% freeee

to get spammed by bots abusing their cookies

meanwhile Stacey posts ass pics on insta and has sponsors like tea companies and sports apparel throwing money at her

Its cause normie cucks think the internet is literally just google, amazon, ebay, netflix and facebook. Normie media online is monopolized by a few companies on the internet. I miss the days when jewtube had no ads, back then the videos weren't just clickbait.

Its cause normie cucks think the internet is literally just google, amazon, ebay, netflix and facebook. Normie media online is monopolized by a few companies on the internet. I miss the days when jewtube had no ads, back then the videos weren't just clickbait.

it is

google basically owns the net

google can kill any business it wants

it is

google basically owns the net

google can kill any business it wants
Not if you use the darknet.... but even that is getting raided.:feelsbadman:
But yeah the internet is fucked. Praise the curry overlord Sundar.

1 youtube subscriber = you can print $1 from your printer

and how many do that?

cuz they wanna be famous / celebs so they'll waste their time making no money just to get attention

but don't understand

any deccent looking female can just go on patreon and make a shit ton of money

tbh I don't know which are more retarded millenials or boomers.

well high iq tbh , trololol.

same wirth faceboook

normicucks are voluntarily uploading a shit ton of content their for 1000% freeee

to get spammed by bots abusing their cookies

Yep, there's a reason why it's deigned for normies.

Youtube was good when it wasn't about money and ads.

Wow that's a brutal article. Nice find. I always assumed it was $2 per 1000 views. Looks like it's higher for some and lower for others. Probably depends on how marketable you are and whether companies want their brand affiliated with you or not.

Meanwhile Google makes billions a year.

it has alwaysa been about money and ads
Yes but about before the 2010s and a while after that that place was actually quite nice and chill. No bullshit censorship and original content instead of clickbait and propaganda.

I think their narcissism outweighs any sort of money they can make. Begging for shekels on the internet seems like gayest shit ever. You're better off being a criminal.

YouTube is just another Chad-enabling platform.

Look at the popular male YouTubers. 99% of them are white low-inhib Chads.

Youtube was good when it wasn't about money and ads.
YouTube was good before they started censoring and shadow-banning creators.

I think their narcissism outweighs any sort of money they can make. Begging for shekels on the internet seems like gayest shit ever. You're better off being a criminal.

most normies do it because they think they can make it big

but honestly - producing videos - even low quality is a lot of work

most do it for free

for a multi-billion corporation that couldn't care less about them

most normies do it because they think they can make it big

but honestly - producing videos - even low quality is a lot of work

most do it for free

for a multi-billion corporation that couldn't care less about them

This is the modern economy. Sell kids a dream that "now anyone can make it" and the "means of distribution have been democratized" and let them rot in their parents' basements desperately creating and posting content for a dream they will never actually be able to fulfill. While a megacorporation profits off their work and they get nothing.

Pretty much everything pays less and less these days. Young people just want to believe they have a chance for a decent life of independence and success. And kids today are raised to believe they can be celebrities and millionaires if they work hard enough.

Never before has a generation been promised so much with such little potential to attain it.

Corporations like Google and Amazon are all about corporate efficiency. They are becoming deadly efficient and consolidating more and more wealth towards a smaller and smaller number of people running the companies. Tinder's another example of the same process.

Last edited:
They’re content being paid in likes and subscribers.. it’s validation, and validation is dopamine.

Good comment on that article:

This is the millennial generation, too fcking stupid to tie their own shoes. “Oh, let me create content for a website that SOMEONE ELSE owns and then whine about it when I don’t make money”. How about creating your OWN website asstards? Ever think of that? WHY they F are you busting your ass enslaving yourself to a website owned my a multi-billion dollar corporation? What the F has Youtube ever done for you? Do they promote your videos? NO. Do they make them for you? NO. Do they pay you by the hour to make them? NO. This is why that company is so rich, they got all these stupid mofos working for them for FREE.

But the only problem is you can't simply create your own website. The Internet has become so consolidated no one will ever see your website if you make one. If you wanted to hear a band's music, you used to go to their website. Now you go on YouTube.

The internet is turning into a shopping mall full of Walmarts, when it used to be a street full of mom and pop stores. Funny how that happens.

Good comment on that article:

But the only problem is you can't simply create your own website. The Internet has become so consolidated no one will ever see your website if you make one. If you wanted to hear a band's music, you used to go to their website. Now you go on YouTube.

The internet is turning into a shopping mall full of Walmarts, when it used to be a street full of mom and pop stores. Funny how that happens.

u bring a legit point - even big names have to obey to youtube and google

i'd amit that back in the day I had like 5 tutorials on how to work wit a specific software

they took me like 10+ hours to make and i stopped because i couldn't see myself doing that for a long time

people are seriously underestimating how much work it takes to produce even a shit clip

and to do it for years and years while you need like 100k+ subs to actually make a living on there is absurd

i have stopped watching popular channels on there because most are annoying shills anyway

This is the modern economy. Sell kids a dream that "now anyone can make it" and the "means of distribution have been democratized" and let them rot in their parents' basements desperately creating and posting content for a dream they will never actually be able to fulfill. While a megacorporation profits off their work and they get nothing.

Pretty much everything pays less and less these days. Young people just want to believe they have a chance for a decent life of independence and success. And kids today are raised to believe they can be celebrities and millionaires if they work hard enough.

Never before has a generation been promised so much with such little potential to attain it.

Corporations like Google and Amazon are all about corporate efficiency. They are becoming deadly efficient and consolidating more and more wealth towards a smaller and smaller number of people running the companies. Tinder's another example of the same process.

As bad as the economy and the state of modern capitalism is or ever can be, the inequity is still nowhere near as bad as the concentration of pussy given to chad / vs normies ratio on tinder.

and how many do that?

>be a foid
>patreaon
"cuck overflow"

i would even go as far as saying that the whole online millionaire thing is just a dream

the people who make any money are those selling the dream

why would they otherwise be so happy to brag about how much money they are making

they want you to think that if you buy their nonsense, you will make a killing

it's all baloney

just like offline, the online businesses are dying to the big dogs

If you actually try to make, good, interesting videos with decent production quality then you'll quickly join the top 3%. The problem is the number of retard, dumbshit, le look at me i'm vlogging, i'm so random xD dickheads who start lame ass channels - they deserve to remain at sub 1k subscribers.

If you actually try to make, good, interesting videos with decent production quality then you'll quickly join the top 3%. The problem is the number of retard, dumbshit, le look at me i'm vlogging, i'm so random xD dickheads who start lame ass channels - they deserve to remain at sub 1k subscribers.

yeah right

the top 3%

if you are a rich fuck and have capital and business strategist...maybe
at the end, you are still working for some corporations a youtube slave is what u are