Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment YouthMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Youth is a biological construct like race and gender.

You can take efforts however to remain as biologically youthful as possible.

What I've been doing is my trident approach.

SleepMaxxing (sleep as much and as early as possible with regular NapMaxxing), CalmMaxxing (try not to be stressed even in stressful situations as stress causes cortisol and cortisol ages you), and SkinMaxxing (facial skincare is the most important part of overall YouthMaxxing).

Also as auxillary affects there is NoFap (cumming ages you and slowly kills you according to ancient Chinese medicine) and AntiDegeneracy (engaging in degenerate activies/life style is what makes westerners have skin like baseball gloves, this means no drugs or alcohol etc...).

There is also NoSun (avoiding the sun as much as possible as it is cancer to the skin).

I am doing whatever I can to look as young as possibly so I can remain boyish up until my 40s if I can push it that far.

I want to live my mommygf fantasy out as long as possible.

I think for incels since we have missed out on so much we must try to keep our youth as extended as possible.

Feel free to add your own YouthMaxxing strategies in reply.

do not go outside

I try to avoid it as much as possible. I never go out unless my face is slathered in sunscreen regardless of how cloudy/rainy it is outside.

I've said rude things to you but I believe in you Zesto-kun. Gambatte

Good post! I will do all that too.

The biggest problem we men have though and make us look old is balding, but thank god we now have hairsystems.

@knajjd seems to live a pretty unhealthy lifestyle and still looks very young and gl.

This shit is ~90% genetics. Exactly like acne, I smeared tons of products on my face and washed it religiously during my teen years and still had tons of acne while some guys I knew who barely bathed had crystal-clear skin.

do not go outside
Bad idea, exercising has many functions for the body, one is that it reduces stress and makes you more tolerable to it.

I've said rude things to you but I believe in you Zesto-kun. Gambatte

@happiless

Arigato.

@knajjd seems to live a pretty unhealthy lifestyle and still looks very young and gl.

This shit is ~90% genetics. Exactly like acne, I smeared tons of products on my face and washed it religiously during my teen years and still had tons of acne while some guys I knew who barely bathed had crystal-clear skin.

@Mainländer

All of our bad choices in life catch up with us sooner or later. From my research I have discovered smooth/perfect Asian skin and youthfulness are mostly from life choices not inherently genetic.

Genetics help but it is easy to squander what God has given you.

What about modern med?

@Blacktarpill

ZOG scam.

Best to avoid it if at all possible.

Alex jones infowars0

Oatmealmaxxing and L-Histidinepillmaxxing also helps for a youthful appearance.

NoSun is legit. All sun exposure is bad. Just fake tan.

Oatmealmaxxing and L-Histidinepillmaxxing also helps for a youthful appearance.

@Dekim also recommended this to me. I am still waiting for him to send me the pic of his oatmeal he said he would.

I haven't forgotten.

IMG 6217

young, sure, but that’s not being “gl”. just looking “young” may be a boon but it’s not a good thing in the slightest to be actually confused for a literal child, be it in your dating life, making friends or even just mundane interactions with people due to the total lack of respect you will receive from everybody. do you really think it makes any sort of sense for a female to be attracted to a defenseless dude who they could literally smack about? it’d hurt anyone’s “social status” extremely severely to be seen with a midget and of course no one wants anything to do with such a person, let alone females who want literally everything of theirs to be something to show off to others. good luck doing that to your friends on social media with a 5’2” weirdo. also, sex with a midget would be like a pathetic centipede-like creature crawling all over you than anything pleasant (which is being dominated hard for females). you are lucky that you are a tall, strong and intimidating person, really.

young, sure, but that’s not being “gl”. just looking “young” may be a boon but it’s not a good thing in the slightest to be actually confused for a literal child, be it in your dating life, making friends or even just mundane interactions with people due to the total lack of respect you will receive from everybody. do you really think it makes any sort of sense for a female to be attracted to a defenseless dude who they could literally smack about? it’d hurt anyone’s “social status” extremely severely to be seen with a midget and of course no one wants anything to do with such a person, let alone females who want literally everything of theirs to be something to show off to others. good luck doing that to your friends on social media with a 5’2” weirdo. also, sex with a midget would be like a pathetic centipede-like creature crawling all over you than anything pleasant (which is being dominated hard for females). you are lucky that you are a tall, strong and intimidating person, really.

@knajjd

I am tall (5'11) but with my extremely thin wrists (thinnest I've ever seen compared to girls), and my small feet and hands I am not intimidating in the slightest.

Having a mommygf that would treat me as a child (playfully, sex games kind of thing) would be the coolest thing imo.

That's why you suggested I should try alcohol but I refuse to drink to maintain my youth and as part of my BoyMaxxing.

Also why I don't touch drugs.

I can understand why you don't like it but me personally I like to embrace it.

Besides I can't relate with the typical "man" anyway because I'd rather cuddle with my waifu for hours.

I remember at school the other boys would fantasize how they want to tear girls asses apart, I'm a soft boy.

Even @FACEandLMS confirmed I am and said it's usually soft boys who like anime (which I love).

So I'll do whatever I can to YouthMaxx.

@knajjd

I am tall (5'11) but with my extremely thin wrists (thinnest I've ever seen compared to girls), and my small feet and hands I am not intimidating in the slightest.

Having a mommygf that would treat me as a child (playfully, sex games kind of thing) would be the coolest thing imo.

That's why you suggested I should try alcohol but I refuse to drink to maintain my youth and as part of my BoyMaxxing.

Also why I don't touch drugs.

I can understand why you don't like it but me personally I like to embrace it.

Besides I can't relate with the typical "man" anyway because I'd rather cuddle with my waifu for hours.

I remember at school the other boys would fantasize how they want to tear girls asses apart, I'm a soft boy.

Even @FACEandLMS confirmed I am and said it's usually soft boys who like anime (which I love).

So I'll do whatever I can to YouthMaxx.
you’re 5’11”. i doubt anyone’s gonna think you’re 13 anytime soon. sure, go ahead and youthmax in that case. i was referring to my own situation, replying to what he’s said.

also the second paragraph is impossible to acquire irl and is just an anime meme. females don’t like weaklings let alone one who wants them to be their mother. to anyone else it’d seem like a sick mom fetish.

also the second paragraph is impossible to acquire irl and is just an anime meme. females don’t like weaklings.
Brutal J-PopIdolBoypill.

Sorry, knajjd, I know I've been hard on criticizing you today. Tbh I envy your looks a lot, I just wish I looked younger and had a good face, you may be right about all that respect thing but I have 0,0000000000% of chances of getting a gf just like I most wanted (early teens, virgin and white basically) as a 30yo ogre who looks 37 due to ugliness and baldness :feelscry:

I take it you're not a JBcel like me, right? I can see how your appearance wouldn't be the ideal to attract a tall, blonde Stacy on her 20s or something.

Gender is a social construct though...

Just lol at agepill, racepill, heightpill, dickpill, hairpill. etc, etc.

Just identify as a 17 year old 6’8” 30” bideltoid Norwood 0 blue eyed aryan with a 9x7 dick and you’ll be swimming inside Virgin JB orifices

Brutal J-PopIdolBoypill.
females don’t like weaklings

@EthnicelNL @knajjd

Don't blame him he lives in an Islamic hell hole. Standards of men are different in other countries/cultures.

Not everywhere you have to Jihadimaxx to get some westernized turk whore.

These J-Pop Idol boys are almost entirely popular solely with women, and it's a big business in Japan. They are all as I describe and take similar measures to preserve their youth.

Do you know how many older women (25 and up is considered old in Japan btw I am not talking grannies here) fetishize being a mommy to these J-Pop boys?

That is in addition to the regular nip girls.

It's a billion dollar industry.

@EthnicelNL @knajjd

Don't blame him he lives in an Islamic hell hole. Standards of men are different in other countries/cultures.

These J-Pop Idol boys are almost entirely popular solely with women, and it's a big business in Japan. They are all as I describe and take similar measures to preserve their youth.

Do you know how many older women (25 and up is considered old in Japan btw I am not talking grannies here) fetishize being a mommy to these J-Pop boys?

Sure..but did you ever realise to see how asian women perceive relationships? Asian men...both sino and indian...are cucked as fuck.

I've seen 8/10 asian girls in my gym with guys who you would consider your hafu looksmaxx..light color haircut and all. Those foids were in total control...the guy just followed orders the foid tells him to do.

Its common practice in Japan that a women controls all money within a marriage and exercises pussypower to gain leverage in every situation. Thats the definition of being cucked for life.

Foids everywhere are nasty af.

Sure..but did you ever realise to see how asian women perceive relationships? Asian men...both sino and indian...are cucked as fuck.

I've seen 8/10 asian girls in my gym with guys who you would consider your hafu looksmaxx..light color haircut and all. Those foids were in total control...the guy just followed orders the foid tells him to do.

Its common practice in Japan that a women controls all money within a marriage and exercises pussypower to gain leverage in every situation. Thats the definition of being cucked for life.

Foids everywhere are nasty af.

Yeah I was with my mom in Paris and she made fun of all the Asian tourist dudes we saw with their girlfriends leading them around saying they were absolute geeks.

They weren't K-PopMaxxed though they really were geeks.

I honestly think it's really hot. Especially if it's a mommygf gently bossing me around.

As long as she is loyal to me which she will be since she's not going to cheat on a J-PopMaxxed Idol boy, I don't mind the other stuff.

@EthnicelNL @knajjd

giving celebs as examples? really? those are über status/money/plastic surgery maxed. that's not happening to you.

the "different standards" thing is bluepilled and goes against science. you haven't read the blackpill archive, have you? in fact, are you even blackpilled? educate yourself or you'll be crushed. pretty much everything you say here on this forum is completely and utterly delusional to the point of making you look mentally ill or just a regular old troll making up a persona. i really hope you're only joking like i think you are.

Sorry, knajjd, I know I've been hard on criticizing you today. Tbh I envy your looks a lot, I just wish I looked younger and had a good face, you may be right about all that respect thing but I have 0,0000000000% of chances of getting a gf just like I most wanted (early teens, virgin and white basically) as a 30yo ogre who looks 37 due to ugliness and baldness :feelscry:

I take it you're not a JBcel like me, right? I can see how your appearance wouldn't be the ideal to attract a tall, blonde Stacy on her 20s or something.
i don't want any sort of partner knowing that people are disgustingly disloyal and get bored of their companions/friends/whatever so my idea of a "relationship" does not exist in this reality. though, sure, who would want an old female?

I think it's probably 50/50 genetics and skin care. For skincare, there should be a good amount of stuff you can put on your face to look young along with all the stuff you listed. Idk tho, I don't really use anything on my face. Maybe lotion every now and then if it's really cold and dry weather

I don't go out in the sun either, but that's more because I hate seeing people outside. I only go out during the night unless I absolutely have to go outside during the day for class.

giving celebs as examples? really? those are über status/money/plastic surgery maxed. that's not happening to you.

the "different standards" thing is bluepilled and goes against science. you haven't read the blackpill archive, have you? in fact, are you even blackpilled? educate yourself or you'll be crushed. pretty much everything you say here on this forum is completely and utterly delusional to the point of making you look mentally ill or just a regular old troll making up a persona. i really hope you're only joking like i think you are.

@knajjd

I don't deny Japanese women are hypgergamous like all women I'm just saying there is a different standard of beauty and the J-Pop business reflects that. The same goes for the women, men like kawaii girls and that's what the Japanese media puts out and lots of women like soft boys so they put out lots of that.

You can look at Hollywood to reflect the tastes of western women in the same way, that's why you don't see any "kawaii girls" or "soft boys" in media targeted for westerners.

As a fellow LooksMaxxer you should be able to appreciate that I have a plan to get me to J-Pop idol boy tier.

I will post the results of all this on Looksmax.org and ping you in January. A lot of my posts (which I would not describe as trolling) definitely have sarcasm, exaggeration, and humor but when it comes to this post here I am 100% serious and sincere.

I have no other hope, as you've saw on Looksmax I tried everything I could to make it work in the west and it was all for nothing.

wtf is a mommygf, I read this in every second of your posts lately?

@Erenor

This should cover it.

https://incels.is/threads/rize-is-t...ctly-captured-in-2d-and-mommygf-thread.83557/

Communist propaganda because Mao (rest in piss) could not give the Chinese people modern medecine. It is literally 99% larp by a fat mass murderer.

@WithoutMe

I hate ChiComs.

I'm not really sure if there is any point in youth-maxxing. Foids and chads hate losing their looks because it will mean their sexual marketplace value is diminished, but for people like us at rock bottom value, there's no point in worrying - you can't go below a 0 after all.

But I do agree with staying out the sun, being anti-degenerate and straight edging, etc.

how you age is all genetic

there are WW2 veterans who got shot up and hit with nerve gas who live over 100 while smoking

the oldest woman is the world smoked until she died

Youth maxxing as a wizard is just a waste of time. Lets face it, an ugly face genetically is doomed regardless if you avoid that 1 hour walk outdoors in the sun or not.

You're such cooler lmao

So basically a slightly older/more experienced (not in a sexual way) girlfriend with a caring and motherly personality?

Exactly.

Happy8

That's not gonna be easy to find, ngl.
Maybe you can satisfy your desire for a kind of mother figure with a close female friend?

Japan is the only place this would be possible. (Asia in general actually but ideally Japan)