Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Youth" does not exist for unattractive males

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Yeah sure, you can look and be young, but you wont receive any sexual benefits from being young as an ugly male. From a young age to an old age, you will remain unable to have non-transactional sex with a female. If your face, height, and hair genetics aren't appealing and masculine enough, you won't be able to find a female who is sexually attracted to you. For all intents and purposes, you are just a non-sexual being your entire life. Of course your looks will deteriorate even more as you age, and you will be treated even worse for it. Balding makes incels looks even worse, completely decimating the confidence of incels who are aware of their situation.

Aging negatively affects chads as well, with balding and skin deterioration causing the sexual appeal of chads to decrease significantly.
If you finish puberty and are not tall enough and don't have a face that is accepted by females, you will live all of life as a senior citizen. You won't be able to have meaningful, non-financial based relationships with females. Females will only want you for what you can provide to them with your money and support, they are disgusted by the idea of having sex with you.

Females only want sexual relationships with young males that are genetically programmed to look a specific "good" way.

I always think it's funny when people tell me that i have it easy because i'm young, even though their health is better than mine and they have a partner. My age has never helped me with anything in my life, it just caused people to dismiss me even on here.

Age pill is brutal

JFL at the oldcels in this site telling us to "hurry up" when the race never even started

its over for balding and recedinghairlinecels

Aging negatively affects chads as well, with balding and skin deterioration causing the sexual appeal of chads to decrease significantly.

Heh, not really.

Chads age like fine wine.

Its women that generally age like milk unless their names are Salma Hayek, Cindy Crawford or that old nigger lover and cheating degenerate sack of shit whore Heidi Klum.

For every womyn or girl who thinks "Ewww what a gross old man!" about some aging Chad there are 50 more just as hot or hotter ones who want to leap onto his cock.

George Clooney was case in point until he decided to settle down.

JFL at the oldcels in this site telling us to "hurry up" when the race never even started

Yeah, hurry up and take your chances [even though you don't have any] be confident and approach that girl you don't know [even though you'd come across creepy as fuck and a positive response is like finding a needle in a haystack] don't worry, I for one won't be giving you BS advice!

I get it the other way though, e.g. "Don't foids your age lower their standards?" "Lots of women love older guys though". No, things just get worse and you become even more invisible!

Yeah, hurry up and take your chances [even though you don't have any] be confident and approach that girl you don't know [even though you'd come across creepy as fuck and a positive response is like finding a needle in a haystack] don't worry, I for one won't be giving you BS advice!

I get it the other way though, e.g. "Don't foids your age lower their standards?" "Lots of women love older guys though". No, things just get worse and you become even more invisible!
Even better,when it definitely becomes impossible you can finally give up without guilt and release that fucking burden that has been poisoning your mind for so long.

As an incel, your life is one seamless hell. You dont get to enjoy your youth, and you aren't taken seriously as an adult.

boyos, I cannot take it anymore

As a teen i used to daydream about girls a lot, now at 30 i feel nothing but intense hatred and contempt for most women i see. I got molded by their collective negative attitude towards me. It's not even just relationships or sex, so many areas of life are closed to you if you don't have the foid stamp of approval.

As a teen i used to daydream about girls a lot, now at 30 i feel nothing but intense hatred and contempt for most women i see.
I know, life is brutal. But at least you are not a pathetic bluepilled whiteknight who still has the naive mind of a teen boy and would suffer 3 more decades to get m'ladys attention.

Yes, im. young but im fucked up.

I’m 23 and get called “boy” sometimes in public and it’s not as an ethnic slur. Probably because of my manletism.

Truth. I've hated youth since my early teens because I already knew from that age that I was fucked, if that isn't ironic I don't know what is. Whats even more infuriated is when normies tell you "you have your whole life ahead of you", but it is clear even to them that you didn't have a chance to begin with.

This is quite true in a way beyond the sexual I find. As an ugly male you're pretty much forced to grow up pretty quickly as there's little room for mistakes. You're not really allowed to have fun and experience the joys of being young as an ugly male, your life is reduced to finding shit to do on your own, which is probably the stuff you'll be doing for the rest of your life. You can't joke or have fun, because everything you do will be taken seriously and used against you, so you're forced to take up a dour and serious approach to life from the get go, checking everything you say and pretty much adopting an adult mentality.

Damn that bit about people taking everything you say seriously, I can relate. Every time I make a quip or a joke about someone they always take it so seriously, I don't get it, when they joke about me I laugh it off but they can't do the same for me. They probably can't stand being put down even in a joke manner by an ugly subhuman like me. Fuck all normies.

Last edited:
This should be pinned, even if its almost a month old.

Last edited:
reading this hit me hard, especially cause I am balding in my early 20s:cryfeels:

I always think it's funny when people tell me that i have it easy because i'm young, even though their health is better than mine and they have a partner. My age has never helped me with anything in my life, it just caused people to dismiss me even on here.
What's your age youngcel?

Yeah sure, you can look and be young, but you wont receive any sexual benefits from being young as an ugly male. From a young age to an old age, you will remain unable to have non-transactional sex with a female. If your face, height, and hair genetics aren't appealing and masculine enough, you won't be able to find a female who is sexually attracted to you. For all intents and purposes, you are just a non-sexual being your entire life. Of course your looks will deteriorate even more as you age, and you will be treated even worse for it. Balding makes incels looks even worse, completely decimating the confidence of incels who are aware of their situation.

If you finish puberty and are not tall enough and don't have a face that is accepted by females, you will live all of life as a senior citizen. You won't be able to have meaningful, non-financial based relationships with females. Females will only want you for what you can provide to them with your money and support, they are disgusted by the idea of having sex with you.

Females only want sexual relationships with young males that are genetically programmed to look a specific "good" way.
A non-being

The agepill destroyed me

My prime youth years were spent crying in my room and cutting myself like some cringe myspace emo. Fuck

From the end of high school onwards no adult who was in my life ever expected me to have friends or brought up that I didn't have any. They did however egg me on to work/study and be "successful". Soyciety expects you to work and then MAYBE benefit from it later.
Imagine if you went to work for a boss who may or may not pay you. This is what participating in society as a sub-5 male is like. If you say that's bullshit you're an entitled retard and need to man up because that's how life is.

Last edited:
Actually, as i ugly old man i get much more respect than i ever did as an ugly young man.

Still get no love or basic frens. But im treated kinder. Maybe it's from them virtual signaling?

"Be nice to the pathetic ugly old man... He'll be dying soom."

So true.

Extremely high IQ thread/topic.

Actually, as i ugly old man i get much more respect than i ever did as an ugly young man.

Still get no love or basic frens. But im treated kinder. Maybe it's from them virtual signaling?

"Be nice to the pathetic ugly old man... He'll be dying soom."
Do young teens ever bully you for being ugly

As an incel, your life is one seamless hell. You dont get to enjoy your youth, and you aren't taken seriously as an adult.
it never even began.
we were born, and it was over :feelsrope:

Young adult sub-5 males do nothing but either rot or wagecuck an absurd amount. Their personal time is either spent masturbating and playing video games or it doesn't exist. You don't live as an unattractive male, you exist.

Great thread. Yes, "youth" defined as summer romances, wild hook ups, impromptu house parties and road trips, raves, drug fuelled nightclub adventures into the small hours of the morning, backpacking holidays through europe making new friends, none of that exists for low status males. That is for the attractive people.

For us our youth is wasted staring at a flickering blue screen, weekend after weekend spent alone in our rooms, bored and seething with rage and confusion because of our rejection by society.

Hell exists and we live in it - and it's more boring and agonizing than theologians could have possibly imagined.

91H9fkJZ7WL._SL1500_.jpg

My childhood was good tbh