Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're volcel if you wouldn't fuck a 10/10 trap.

I am volcel, 100% confirmed.

so you are volcel if heterosexual?

Even most normies would fuck a 10/10 trap. I wouldn't hesitate a minute.

But to fuck a trap you need to fuck his/her/it's ass, right?

I don't like anuses.

fuck off with this trap shit, traps are 100% gay and if you would fuck one you are a confirmed faggot

ilieknothing said:
fuck off with this trap shit, traps are 100% gay and if you would fuck one you are a confirmed faggot

Wrong, they're only 50% gay.

traps are disgusting. you're a faggot if you're fucking a tranny, not to mention, in his fucking ass. that's just gross and you're a fucking faggot. I like pussy, not anus.

it's like eating icecream that looks like a burger. you didn't eat a burger, you ate the ice cream. same goes for fucking traps. it looks like a girl, but you didn't fuck a girl. you fucked a guy.

I rather fuck animal pussy than a trap (srs).

Oh hey guys look! The daily tranny thread! Thanks OP, I almost thought we wouldnt get one of these today

Stop with this faggotry.

@sergeantincel

If the trap was 10/10, "she" would act and look 100% female, so I would definitely fuck that.

These posts about fucking traps are lame and getting old.

Someone ban this gay shit, stop giving r/ incelstalkers ammo, has your mind been eroded that much by rejection you would fuck a guy playing dress up. Just rope