Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You're ugly

They're just hormonal kids, don't take anything they say seriously

That foid has an uncannily similar vibe & body language to my sister. It’s infuriating

feel sorry for the nigger

That foid has an uncannily similar vibe & body language to my sister. It’s infuriating
I think it’s to do with the smirk worn on the face while they’re clearly seething inside, as well as something about the general tone of voice that I can’t quite put my finger on

I was just curious.
My sister’s too ugly for a white bf. My cousin’s the only good-looking person in my family that I know, and even then she’s good-looking by pajeet standards

as well as something about the general tone of voice that I can’t quite put my finger on
As much as I’d like to try and figure out what it is, I can’t bring myself to watch the video again. That chick is blood-boiling to observe

I didn’t definitively state she’s never dated, just that I don’t know of any bfs. Obviously I’m no bluepilled cuck, but I’m being serious when I say I’ve never seen her bring a guy to the house.

I must emphasize that I despise her, so this isn’t some attempt to paint her as a “pure” woman. If I knew of her dating history I’d have snitched it all over this forum

i wish he chimped out

She has a bf?
She’s dated in the past but I don’t know who. She mingles with curry, white, and nig alike and spends more time partying than studying at college