Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're uglier than you think

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
If you think you are a 4, you are actually a 3. If you think you are a 3, you are actually a 2.

This is because the human brain actively copes for ugliness by selectivity in pattern acquisition and remembrance. The human brain knows that feeling ugly affects your self-confidence negatively so it tries to help you by only remembering the best angles of your head or the best mirror view you ever had.

Possibly. It all depends on how women respond to you.

I am at negative number to be honest.

Turn on front facing camera on phone accidentally theory

I think we have more of an idea how we look, but most males overestimate how attractive the opposite sex finds them and most females underestimate how many guys find them attractive. I sometimes wish I was bluepilled as fuck and looked in the mirror and said "looking good" I'm at least a 6/10.

Well to be fair, the front facing camera is hardly realistic.

1) It captures light in mirror view, not as other people see you
2) All faces captured in macro look uglier

The best way to measure your actual attractiveness is through a high-resolution movie camera and a tripod. But it takes guts, which explains why so many people prefer to cherrypick their favourite pictures instead.

most males overestimate how attractive the opposite sex finds them and most females underestimate how many guys find them attractive.

That sounds very likely.

Some are uglier than they think, some massively underrate themselves

Nothing new tbh, not a huge difference between a 3 and a 4, still invisible to women

Nothing new tbh, not a huge difference between a 3 and a 4, still invisible to women
I think the difference is that 4 is invisible, but 3 is repulsive.

Tfw you look good in all aspects in camera pics, the camera in general, and in videos, also when you accidentally turn it on, but subhuman in the mirror. Just lol

Then that means I am a 3. Not surprised as i have been treated like shit all my life.

If you think you are a 4, you are actually a 3. If you think you are a 3, you are actually a 2.

Not necessarily, not everybody rates the same as others, some people are actually reasonable and probably rate themselves well, others cope and rate higher.

Some people have the opposite situation

I think we have more of an idea how we look, but most males overestimate how attractive the opposite sex finds them and most females underestimate how many guys find them attractive. I sometimes wish I was bluepilled as fuck and looked in the mirror and said "looking good" I'm at least a 6/10.
Most females are VERY aware of the fact that they are highly sought after by most guys

I look at myself and I think I'm a 7, but I've known for a long time my opinion doesn't count for shit.

True, but honestly, who cares? It's good to hold yourself with high regard.

It's over for me. I am fucking ugly subhuman.