Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You're trying to ascend wrong - don't aim at ugly, average girls. Aim straight at Stacy!

Funnily enough they downplay the amount of actual convicted paedos there. Irony Klaxon.

"And yes people get older and priorities and things they find attractive change. That's not settling. Settling is taking what you can get."

ITer literally described settling. people change their priorities when they grow up because they know that they can no longer get what they wanted, aka settling. dumbass ITers :feelskek:

Didnt read all of that garbage.

Ou yep, some walhitter roastie might want me. Too bad I don't

"And yes people get older and priorities and things they find attractive change. That's not settling. Settling is taking what you can get."

ITer literally described settling. people change their priorities when they grow up because they know that they can no longer get what they wanted, aka settling. dumbass ITers :feelskek:

Just because a girl is ugly and has never been approached doesn’t mean she will like you, or that you have a better chance. I can personally attest to that.

It’s not like Beckies have a third eye or something that they see you any differently than a Stacy does, they both see the same person.

This is a dangerous idea and it is how many people here catch oneitis-es, they fall for the emo thot who is also lonely and ugly :( like they are so they’ll make a perfect match and make each other happy!

Wrong, she gets railed by Chad too, or if she doesn’t then she wants to. And she definitely doesn’t want you.

Well it's true, if by any chance you ever hit the jackpot and find a unicorn it's gonna be a Stacy and not an average or ugly girl. Ugly and average females are all jealous of Stacy and take out their anger on ugly men. Stacies usually just ignore incels but landwhales and butterfaces hate us with a passion.

Well it's true, if by any chance you ever hit the jackpot and find a unicorn it's gonna be a Stacy and not an average or ugly girl. Ugly and average females are all jealous of Stacy and take out their anger on ugly men. Stacies usually just ignore incels but landwhales and butterfaces hate us with a passion.

True enough! There really is no way out for some of us.

:waitwhat:
She should suck my dick. Maybe that way i'll feel better ded srs

"some girls don't get approached"

gigacope, they all do. The only thing is sometimes they don't get approached by Chad

"some girls don't get approached"

gigacope, they all do. The only thing is sometimes they don't get approached by Chad

Basically every “femcel” they got approached by their looksmatch but rejected them