Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're the only person you have

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Don't let people walk all over you like I did for most of my life.

My neighbor asked if I wanted to help him at work (rug installation).

One of his long-time employees was drunk today and got sent home, so I busted my ass and did more work.

Called him up and told him to double my money, he agreed hesistantly (After he agreed, I asked him if he thought it was fair, like the dumbass I am. I'm working on it).

Waiting for him to bring me my money.

It's true. You're born alone, you live alone and you die alone. Normies aren't worth it anyway tbh.

Suicel said:
It's true. You're born alone, you live alone and you die alone. Normies aren't worth it anyway tbh.

Normies are the fuckin' worst.

Just realize nobody cares about you, so you have to look out for yourself.

Unless you like being used and taken advantage of, like I was so many times. 

Enough is enough.

legit. It's us against the world.

you cant even trust yourself, let alone other human beings.

its true, even 2000 years ago they were saying this

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/silvanus.html
Do not trust anyone as a friend, for this whole world has come into being deceitfully, and every man is troubled in vain. All things of the world are not profitable, but they happen in vain. There is no one, not even a brother (who is trustworthy), since each one is seeking his own advantage.

My son, do not have anyone as a friend, but if you do acquire one, do not entrust yourself to him. Entrust yourself to God alone as father and as friend. For everyone proceeds deceitfully, while the whole earth is full of suffering and pain - things in which there is no profit. If you wish to pass your life in quiet, do not keep company with anyone. And if you do keep company with them, be as if you do not. Be pleasing to God, and you will not need anyone.

But i'm too beta to say no. i'm just a people pleaser

TheVman said:

i'm the same, this is why i mostly try to avoid people because i'm habitually trying to people please......and the people i help just take advantage of it

if i avoid them they take it as i don't want to be around them which is somewhat the case, i don't want to be used to help just because you have nobody else to help

TheVman said:

Same with me. My confidence was shattered after I finished school

I have had to get used to this principle since my mother died suddenly a few years ago. I do the occasional odd jobs for a friend's family and he pays me fairly reasonable money for the time. Apart from the time when I helped him paint his lounge, I got about 40% of what my time was worth. It helped that I knew that going in otherwise I would have been pissed off, he's helped me before and is a solid job reference.

microDongCityUSA said:
its true, even 2000 years ago they were saying this

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/silvanus.html

I haven't had friends in years, and I don't want any.

Once you see how most people are full of shit, you learn to stay away from them.

Doll will change things

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbw86Xts5Q[/video]

takurak said:
120 per day. Holy shit. Hello rich Chad

It's a very physical job.

Anyway it's not steady, only at random.

I don't even have $1,000 saved yet.

I want to move out on my own.

QuantumDummy said:
It's a very physical job.

Anyway it's not steady, only at random.

I don't even have $1,000 saved yet.

I want to move out on my own.

So some days you get less than 100? 

What kind of construction are you doing

takurak said:
So some days you get less than 100? 

What kind of construction are you doing

I've only worked twice so far.

First day I got $120, second day I got $170.

It's rug installation, really tiring job.

QuantumDummy said:
I've only worked twice so far.

First day I got $120, second day I got $170.

It's rug installation, really tiring job.

Yeah I can imagine. But it seems good money

Godspeed, brah. Make sure you frugalcel. Financial independence should be the goal of any workcel.

A little while ago I covered a normie's workshift. Literally the very next day at work he was yelling at me telling me to hurry up, then he went over to the manager and started bitching saying I was too slow and that I sucked at my job.

Time to become a low inhib slayer. People want to fuck you over and nobody cares about you.

lonelyistheworld said:
A little while ago I covered a normie's workshift. Literally the very next day at work he was yelling at me telling me to hurry up, then he went over to the manager and started bitching saying I was too slow and that I sucked at my job.
He must pay for this treachERy, brother.