Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You're spending your Saturday evening on incels.is

pcell

pcell

Victim of mouthbreathing
-
While your peers are out in the town, at bars, clubs, pubs and engaging in all manners of debauchery
YOU are rotting on an obscure forum for outcasted men
it's beyond over

I want to Richard Ramirez maxx :lasereyes:

While your peers are out in the town, at bars, clubs, pubs and engaging in all manners of debauchery
it's beyond over
YES

Everyday is the same when you are an incel neet

it's beyond over
yupp all the ppl ik irl(i dont really know them, i am just aware of their existance) on the instagram stories are outside at clubs and having seggs

and im here on incels.is
saint elliot truly gives the hardest battles to the truest of cels

I hate going to bars tbh, never been to a club because the mogging will make me rope.

it's beyond over
My family are still hanging around tired and lazymaxx, but my friends idk bc I lost them and either way fuck em

The only thing that would bring me closer to roping is being around foids, it's much easier to just be at home not having to see what you will never have.

After I surgerymax I will join them

it's beyond over
There is no where else for me to go

After 12 I spent all my new year's eves at home sleeping, waking up at midnight because of the fireworks and cursing people who can have social connections. I was never invited to any party all my life whatsoever.