Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting YoU’rE sO fULL oF hAtE!

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

▐┛Anti-faggot Aktion ▐┛
★★★★★
Don’t you hear this a lot from normies?

Because of how bluepilled they are, they think that being “full of hate” is something that only applies to losers. They also think that it’s the main or only reason people like us are so socially unsuccessful.

I’ll say it outright. I am overflowing with hate. But it says a lot about normies that they think that’s the reason I’m alone in this world rather than it being the other way around.

I am full of hate because of what I’ve been through in life. I hate women because they are egotistical whores. I hate my parents because they’re horrible and abusive. I hate society because it fucking chewed me up and spat me back out. And I hate my race because it’s done nothing but cause me misery and pain (except for my fellow blackpilled curries).

Being full of hate didn’t cause my inceldom, social rejection, and poor familial relations. All the aforementioned things are what caused me to be full of hate

Because of how bluepilled they are, they think that being “full of hate” is something that only applies to losers. They also think that it’s the main or only reason people like us are so socially unsuccessful.

I’ll say it outright. I am overflowing with hate. But it says a lot about normies that they think that’s the reason I’m alone in this world rather than it being the other way around.

I am full of hate because of what I’ve been through in life. I hate women because they are egotistical whores. I hate my parents because they’re horrible and abusive. I hate society because it fucking chewed me up and spat me back out. And I hate my race because it’s done nothing but cause me misery and pain (except for my fellow blackpilled curries).

Being full of hate didn’t cause my inceldom, social rejection, and poor familial relations. All the aforementioned things are what caused me to be full of hate
I think they are afraid of hate because it is a powerful political tool that can mobilize a lot of people

I think they are afraid of hate because it is a powerful political tool that can mobilize a lot of people
Tribalistic hate is something that they are afraid of but I’m talking more in general. They think misanthropy makes us incels and social rejects when the truth is it’s our experiences that make us misanthropes

i don't really care or give a fuck about what they say because THEY'RE SO FULL OF SHIT

I'm not hateful tbh, Im only here for the freedom of speech, some outsiders are overdramatic about what it's done in this forum, if foids are supposedly equal to men then there should be no problem in talking shit about them

i don't really care or give a fuck about what they say because THEY'RE SO FULL OF SHIT
:yes:

The problem is they’re everywhere. This is one of the few places on the internet and in general that’s relatively free of people with normie sensibilities

I used to be normal, the class clown who made people laugh. It didn’t get me a girlfriend, they’d still reject me and shit on my looks/weight. There is no difference in how I would be treated if I was happy and a little more outgoing than I am now. When it’s my looks that people couldn’t stand for a romantic relationship so it made me bitter and full of hate

“You’re gonna make a girl really happy one day”

Its a caste / hierarchical System . Imagine being Born A Rat while Your Facing a Snake that Is ready to eat you Brutally and Slowly .

Life is Luck and your Hate About It Is justified .

If you only received hate for your whole life, then obviously you're full of hate, normies are stupid to expect the opposite

It's projection, they're full of hate for ugly low value men themselves.

Exactly this. External circumstances forced inceldom on us. It's no wonder we are hateful, bitter, w/e, that's a normal reaction. Let normies deal with a lifetime of rejection, oppression, social shunning and see what's left of them after it.

Peak Post yet once again good sir.

Lmao they always tell us how hateful we are yet never ask us WHY we are full of hate. They think our hate comes from no one.
I remember back in my bluepilled days I told this white bitch about the racism I faced from white people. You know what she told me ? She told me that I was too angry and resentful. I wanted to smash that bitches' head on a wall then. Like the fact that I am angry because I was abused, dehumanised and insulted makes me a bad person and I am at fault ?
We are hateful because society trashes us and expects us to be neutered dogs who don't to anything against it.
Only thing which will will make me less hateful is hearing the scream of normscum as I flay their skin.

Last edited:

Ion talk to normies

show them real angER and hatred :society:

It is only reasonable to be extremely angry at this time in human history , we must be mad literally full of hatred and anger . If you aren't the you are basically a bluepilled soycuck

It is only reasonable to be extremely angry at this time in human history , we must be mad literally full of hatred and anger . If you aren't the you are basically a bluepilled soycuck
Yeah

Hatred is learned, not inherited. Normies often like to conveniently forget that fact, when it comes to subhumans like us, but will bring it up whenever they want to defend a thugmaxxed Chad criminal from going to prison or something.

@92 drowsiness? based Randy avi

Hatred is learned, not inherited. Normies often like to conveniently forget that fact, when it comes to subhumans like us, but will bring it up whenever they want to defend a thugmaxxed Chad criminal from going to prison or something.
Yeah exactly. There’s lots of apologism for guys like Richard Ramirez or Ted Bundy and even a little for dark triad maxxed normies like Dylan and Eric

Subhumans get 0 sympathy though

And of course, who could forget the apologism everyone does for gangbanger black rappers