Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're only non-NT because you're ugly. You won't find "non-NT" chads.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You're only non-NT because people treat you like shit.

People only treat you like shit because you're ugly.

Some might try and change goal posts and post a nerdy looking normie who is shy and non-NT. But women think weak looking nerdy guys are ugly as fuck and treat them like shit, hence the nerdy looking normie becomes non-NT.

Once again, people only turn "non-NT" because they're ugly and get shitty responses when they are outgoing.

Thinking that NT makes you attractive to women is like thinking playing basketball makes you tall and black.

High iq, NT = received constant social validation through his life so he knows he doesn't have to care how he acts because he will be respected regardless

High iq, NT = received constant social validation through his life so he knows he doesn't have to care how he acts because he will be respected regardless
agreed, getting shit on for my looks made me "non NT"

You personality is shaped by your life experiences. Your self esteem is either cultivated through positive reinforcement, or destroyed through negative reinforcement.

I've known guys who weren't so confident to begin with, but once foids hit em up constantly because of their looks their whole attitude changed.

Your looks define how people treat you which in turn determines how your personality developes.

Looks are EVERYTHING

That's mostly the case but there are exceptions. Some people are genuinely autistic and others had terrible childhoods.

Over

This guy I was talking about here apparently got molested by his father when he was very young. He was still a virgin at 19 despite all this AND many other occurrences that I haven't talked about but I can if anyone wants.
Btw he always complained about being a virgin and that he hates women so he wasn't exactly saving himself for marriage or anything.

That's mostly the case but there are exceptions. Some people are genuinely autistic and others had terrible childhoods.

View attachment 279748

This guy I was talking about here apparently got molested by his father when he was very young. He was still a virgin at 19 despite all this AND many other occurrences that I haven't talked about but I can if anyone wants.
Btw he always complained about being a virgin and that he hates women so he wasn't exactly saving himself for marriage or anything.
I'd like to hear more.

Neurotype literally refers to brain chemistry, so it is absurd to reduce it to physical features.

View attachment 279748

is he still a virgin? or did he essentially become a late bloomer who eventually got laid?

i'd say mentalcels can exist but are quite rare

View attachment 279748

Gigasuicide fuel in that old post right there.

I'd like to hear more.

We were at a carnival once. We were on this catterpillar ride and across from us there were a few JBs. They were looking back giggling and one of them shouted "my friend likes you!" really loud at him. He just sort of put his head down and pretended not to hear them. A few minutes later the other foid shouted "you're cute!". After the ride he ran away as quick as he could and later on he complained saying that he wishes he didn't run away. He was 16 at the time and no where near as good looking as he is now.

A foid from school from the year below us asked me his name because she thought he was hot. She later found him on Instagram and asked him out on a date. Afterwards in school he pretended he didn't see her and he'd ignore her if she tried to talk to him because he thought that it was all a joke and she was making fun of him. She then got a gang of her simp friends to beat him up, even after he apologized to her for ignoring her.

Although he was a Chad (I think?) I really liked him because he lived the life of a truecel. He had a very bad childhood, both his parents were abusive and there were rumors that his father molested him although i'm not 100% sure about that.

is he still a virgin? or did he essentially become a late bloomer who eventually got laid?

i'd say mentalcels can exist but are quite rare

He moved away for college when he was 19. I haven't seen him since. Judging the way he acted even around his close friends, i'd bet money he's still a virgin.

We were at a carnival once. We were on this catterpillar ride and across from us there were a few JBs. They were looking back giggling and one of them shouted "my friend likes you!" really loud at him. He just sort of put his head down and pretended not to hear them. A few minutes later the other foid shouted "you're cute!". After the ride he ran away as quick as he could and later on he complained saying that he wishes he didn't run away. He was 16 at the time and no where near as good looking as he is now.

A foid from school from the year below us asked me his name because she thought he was hot. She later found him on Instagram and asked him out on a date. Afterwards in school he pretended he didn't see her and he'd ignore her if she tried to talk to him because he thought that it was all a joke and she was making fun of him. She then got a gang of her simp friends to beat him up, even after he apologized to her for ignoring her.

Although he was a Chad (I think?) I really liked him because he lived the life of a truecel. He had a very bad childhood, both his parents were abusive and there were rumors that his father molested him although i'm not 100% sure about that.

He moved away for college when he was 19. I haven't seen him since. Judging the way he acted even around his close friends, i'd bet money he's still a virgin.
Absolutely wow, when you're so attractive your father fiddles with you :feelsmega:

You're only non-NT because people treat you like shit.

People only treat you like shit because you're ugly.

Some might try and change goal posts and post a nerdy looking normie who is shy and non-NT. But women think weak looking nerdy guys are ugly as fuck and treat them like shit, hence the nerdy looking normie becomes non-NT.

Once again, people only turn "non-NT" because they're ugly and get shitty responses when they are outgoing.

Thinking that NT makes you attractive to women is like thinking playing basketball makes you tall and black.

I gotta disagree OP. Being NT can make or break guys in the 5-8/10 range. It's not being NT per se but your following on social media as a result of it which she can make use of to expand her own social media following and give her access to more Chads.

View attachment 279748

Why even live as sub 8

Think it is more like good looking people can overcome their non nt-ness and some ugly people develop disorders resembling non-nt-ness.

Ye, I know a similar case, but my autism makes it hard to judge if they actually tried to make fun of him or not. Especially since some people told me cute means cute in sense of a neotenous puppy.

Last edited: