Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Youre only as attractive as your worst angle

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Take 100 pictures and whichever one looks the worst is your true look. every other angle counts as a frauded angle, If you look good from the front but shit from the side then youre shit because if someone sees your bad angle it will be stuck in their head forever and they wont be able to unsee it

legit. didnt expect this good blackpill from you

This one hurts. My front profile looks hideous, especially if I'm unshaven and in a well-lit place. Whenever I look at myself in the mirror while standing directly under my ceiling light, I feel like blowing my fucking brains out.

just above deformed

I don't like taking pictures of myself

taking a video and pausing/screenshotting would be easier

I'm a -1 then

Nah. You're only as attractive as girls treat you.

strong blackpill

Having a weak side profile is worse for your subconscious than a weak front. Because you rarely see yourself from the side so your brain doesn't have the exposure to fool yourself into thinking you look better than you do. So whenever you do see a pic of your side the cringe is overwhelming to know that's how other people see you, especially if you're driving or looking away from them.

This this, this. As a man, only your worst angle matters

You're only as attractive as you look in motion* Pics are cope imo.

Take 100 pictures and whichever one looks the worst is your true look. every other angle counts as a frauded angle, If you look good from the front but shit from the side then youre shit because if someone sees your bad angle it will be stuck in their head forever and they wont be able to unsee it
So true... tfw you only look alright from front in a good lightning :c feels bad

I concur to all of this. The thing is, people are inherently tyrannarchical with their judgment system. They take whatever criticism you have to the grave/ to the nth degree. Attraction is practically just being resilient to the constant barrage of belligerent belittling the human race will bring upon you. You need to be invulnerable. Typically a suit of armor is only as strong as its weakest point, and even though it's small, people will still mind it. Because when you get into the midst of judgment/ sociocategorizational warfare, then you will need to have people believe you are capable of being able to withstand the heat/ blows of judgment.

In my opinion the real prime denominator that I've seen when discerning attractiveness is who is the most formidable to the passive altercations that people want to have seen be conquered by a person they're attracted to. Even a "meh" looking person with aloof/ attitude can cast a pretty formidable shadow that girls will wanna fuck. But it's a rare case. Women jive with the judgment flow of the public. If he loses his primal momentum, then he will be bidden against.

Brutal blackpill. In my worst pictures I look like something that crawled out of sewer.