Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You’re only 19

holy fuck he looks older than me despite being a decade younger what the hell

he mogs me and mark my words - he is late bloomer, will be chadlite in several years

Dyde what the fuck I would guess his age at no less than 30

Aging Metal Gear GIF by Yukster

Accelerated aging.

he mogs me and mark my words - he is late bloomer, will be chadlite in several years
Sure. He'll also peak at 45 I suppose too? :feelsUgh:

He is still taller than me

What the actual fuck nigga took the boomer elixir instead of the youth elixir :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ovER for any zoomer who looks remotely like this nigga, ginger+manlet+oldcel boomer looks with fucked up hairline, he belongs here as much as any of us, nigga is 100% KHHV I can bet my incel dry virgin micropenis on that:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah, if he says "about 5'9", you know he's at best 5"7.:blackpill::blackpill:

Do you think soyciety would be OK if he got a 19 year old Becky gf?
I think so yeah but he would be judged until people knew he was 19. If he went for a very young looking foid he would be judged regardless of whether he looked old or not. I look young for my age but I have been judged for liking Belle Delphine, who is only one year younger than me.

I think so yeah but he would be judged until people knew he was 19. If he went for a very young looking foid he would be judged regardless of whether he looked old or not. I look young for my age but I have been judged for liking Belle Delphine, who is only one year younger than me.
At this point I don't even know anything about e-Girls. How old is Belle Delphine?

What the actual fuck nigga took the boomer elixir instead of the youth elixir :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ovER for any zoomer who looks remotely like this nigga, ginger+manlet+oldcel boomer looks with fucked up hairline, he belongs here as much as any of us, nigga is 100% KHHV I can bet my incel dry virgin micropenis on that:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Boomer elixir :lul::lul::lul::lul:

She's not religious, so it doesn't matter that she's married. :feelshaha:
Yeah man, as far as the Bible is telling, she is a fornicator. She says that she had a 31 years old boyfriend when she was 14.

Yeah man, as far as the Bible is telling, she is a fornicator. She says that she had a 31 years old boyfriend when she was 14.
Dude, this is straight up illegal. Is the man a Paki, which caused the British government not to do anything about it?

Dude, this is straight up illegal. Is the man a Paki, which caused the British government not to do anything about it?
There is always a possibility that she is trolling. She is highly sociable so i doubt that she hanged out with Pakis. Not that i have something against them.

There is always a possibility that she is trolling. She is highly sociable so i doubt that she hanged out with Pakis. Not that i have something against them.
If that's the case, then she's probably trolling. I do dislike Pakistanis, because they're ruining my country (Greece).

If that's the case, then she's probably trolling. I do dislike Pakistanis, because they're ruining my country (Greece).
Oh, i thought that you're British when you mentioned Pakis. If i may ask you, what is the best Greek island to visit for an incel, are there any cheaper restaurants there?

Oh, i thought that you're British when you mentioned Pakis. If i may ask you, what is the best Greek island to visit for an incel, are there any cheaper restaurants there?
Every Greek island has expensive restaurants, but the cheapest islands are Alonissos, Crete and Lefkada.

Jfl, she was born a millennium ago.

he/she deleted kek:feelshaha: