Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You're one inch shorter than you think you are

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
While measuring down to the bone is more accurate when determining the exact size which is why it's used in studies, no one outside of misc and incel forums measures the bone pressed length, when you hear someone say that they are 6 inches, they are not just like you, because they aren't pressing a ruler into their bone. also, if a girl ever says that she wouldn't go lower than 7 inches, they mean 8 inches bone pressed

just anorexiamax to lose all the fat around your pubic bone, then you'll reach your bonepressed length

just anorexiamax to lose all the fat around your pubic bone, then you'll reach your bonepressed length
you'll always have some fat, like 0.1 inches of it. this applies to most people, since, especially nowadays people are pretty fat ngl

My penis is small and banana shaped anyway so it’s over

Being 6'0 instead of 6'1 or 6'2 destroyed my soul.
(height)

While measuring down to the bone is more accurate when determining the exact size which is why it's used in studies, no one outside of misc and incel forums measures the bone pressed length, when you hear someone say that they are 6 inches, they are not just like you, because they aren't pressing a ruler into their bone. also, if a girl ever says that she wouldn't go lower than 7 inches, they mean 8 inches bone pressed
i also don't measure my bone pressed

Not a joke, it was deadass soulcrushing.
yeah, i thought i was taller for the longest time (must have measured with shoes on), fucking brutal when i found out that wasn't the case

This is basic, if I gave my bone pressed size I would be in good shape but I like to be honest.

True tbh. 9 inch non bone pressed minimum in 2019

High IQ actually. Just leanmaxx to indirectly dickmaxx

if it bends upwards that's good (if downwards, i'm so sorry). how small is it?
Fuck, i'm actually 7 and half inches but it bends downwards. Fucking hell.

Worst Thing is that due high Estrogen most men have a huge fatpad around their penis which wont go away even at low BF

Just wear a strap-on in public theory.

is 4.5 inch small?

Which means I'm truly 5'6 3/4 :feelsrope:

Of course, I have been saying on here always that bone pressed measuring is a cope (I actually think it was invented as a cope for people with small dicks).

My bone pressed length is 4.5 but none bone pressed is 4.0-4.1

Foids are also completely retarded when it comes to estimating penis size, if the say someone has 8 inches it is most likely actually between 6.5-7 inches.

Girth also appears to matter more than actual size anyway, I would say if you have 6 inches you have nothing to worry about (By 6 inches I mean 7 bone pressed) 5 inches is not so bad, but any smaller and you are fucked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back