Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You’re offered to join the kkk, even as an ethnic. Would you accept the invitation?

• Total voters
Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
You’re offered a free membership card in the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, suppose they were strong like in the 1920s and did lynchings and other things like that. You can also join as an ethnic, even a nigger, chink, or kike. Will you take it or no?

(Note: As an ethnic they’ll be colorblind to you and only YOU. They will treat yoy like another whote cracka)

Last edited:
If they let me fuck one of their white wives

sure but only because of the cool costumes

The KKK are no better than feminists to be honest, hard pass. And I'm unsure if their offer is actually a trick to lynch me when the deed is done.

No, I would be too afraid that they would burn me alive

No, I would be too afraid that they would burn me alive
The KKK are no better than feminists to be honest, hard pass. And I'm unsure if their offer is actually a trick to lynch me when the deed is done.
they’ll make an exception for you and treat you like one of them, imagine they have color blinding sunglasses in their pointy hats that makes it impossible for them to see that you’re ethnic.

You’re offered a free membership card in the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, suppose they were strong like in the 1920s and did lynchings and other things like that. You can also join as an ethnic, even a nigger, chink, or kike. Will you take it or no?

(Note: As an ethnic they’ll be colorblind to you and only YOU. They will treat yoy like another whote cracka)
A little fun fact is that the KKK of today actually will accept nonwhites, provided they believe whites are superior and assimilate into white culture.

I would join them regardless of whether they did lynchings or not.

It's an interesting phenomenon that violence has become less common over time. We see this everywhere - in wars, ideologies, crime rates, you name it. Violence globally is on a downward trend and it has been probably since antiquity.

Last edited:
A little fun fact is that the KKK of today actually will accept nonwhites, provided they believe whites are superior and assimilate into white culture.

It's an interesting phenomenon that violence has become less common over time. We see this everywhere - in wars, ideologies, crime rates, you name it. Violence globally is on a downward trend and it has been probably since antiquity.
I’ve never though about the last part. guess that explains why I saw a mexican dude in the kkk on tv.

No. Fuck them

they’ll make an exception for you and treat you like one of them, imagine they have color blinding sunglasses in their pointy hats that makes it impossible for them to see that you’re ethnic.
Still no, I’m not a fan of racecoping

As long as they provide me with one of their Aryan daughters

To be surrounded by white supremacists fucks all day I'm gonna need 500k a year and 2 white whores

if i can run kkk game to fuck black bitches

This is true and its decreasing at extremely rapid tempo during last 20 years.

thread bump. vote whoevers viewing this.

only low self esteem or deluded ethniccels would join

Like black Klansman?

Why would I join a fed honeypot?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back